So, I’m following one of my friends’ blog: sundrysunflowers and she posted her Top 10 October Favorites. Well, I thought it was such a good idea, that I decided to copy her. :P But before I get started, I need you to click the link above and follow my friend’s blog. Now, without further ado, my October Favorites!
5) Once Upon a Time: I first heard of this show from – believe it or not – my Algebra teacher. It’s a really good show and I can’t wait until I get to season 4, where I heard Ana and Elsa are added.
4) I started Pilates workouts that I found on YouTube. They’re called Blogilates and Cassey Ho (the lady who does the videos) has a blog called, yup, Blogilates. The workouts are relaxing and cheer me up. I did “Legersizes” a couple of days ago and my legs are still sore!
3) Here In This Moment by Beckah Shae (song): I really like the beat of this song and it just gets me going! This is my favorite song. I shall play it over and over until I get tired of it! :D
2) Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread: It tastes exactly like Reese’s! I like to dip Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows into the Reese’s spread. So good! And in case you were wondering, no the candy corn marshmallows don’t taste like candy corn; they taste like marshmallows. :P
1) My green fuzzy blanket: My Oma got me a green fuzzy blanket do for my birthday last year. This blanket came in handy these last few days. Not only is it getting colder, my heater broke, so I’ve been using this blanket like every day. It’s super cozy and warm.
So, let me know what your favorite thing (or things) was (or were) about October! Til later. :)