Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and even though I don’t celebrate it, I thought I would post a list of treats that would be perfect for anyone to bake for Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate Cupcake Toppers – These are super easy to make and are perfect on top of cupcakes.
- Pink Velvet Cake Pops – I love cake pops and I love red velvet cake so this is something I would totally make.
- Mini Cherry Heart Pies – These look super cute and yummy. I would love to try to make this sometime.
- Valentine’s Heart Macaroons – I love macaroons so these would be perfect.
- Cupid Floats – This would be perfect for those of you who like floats. I actually might try this one soon.
What are you going to do for Valentine’s Day? Thinking about trying one of these ideas? Let me know in the comments below!