- Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalone? ~
I would rather only read trilogies. For me, being able to see the characters grow and learn in different books and situations is something I love. :)
- Would you rather only read male or female authors? ~
I tend to read book by female authors, but not on purpose. Most of my favorite books are written my female authors so I guess it wouldn’t be that different.
- Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon? ~
I shop at Barnes and Nobles all the time! I love being able to walk down the aisles of books.
- Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies? ~
TV shows, definitely. That way, more of the book will be shown in the show. Unless of course, it’s a very long movie with every single detail of the book in the movie. :P
- Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week? ~
5 books per week I think. Although, I’m not sure if that would be possible with if I want to keep a social life. But it’ll be fun!
- Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer? ~
I guess I would rather be a professional author. I love writing and to finish a book (or two or three) that would be published, well, that will be fantastic.
- Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller? ~
I’ve always wanted to be a librarian and I’ve been keeping my books over the years, just in case I do open up a library. :P
- Would you rather read only your favorite genre or every other genre but your favorite? ~
I would pick my favorite genre. (Which is historical fiction btw)
- Would you rather only read e-books or physical books? ~
When 95% of my life is online, I love reading physical books. There’s something about the feel of the paper pages that I love.
- Would you rather read a love-at-first-sight romance or an intense love triangle romance? ~
I think that the intense love triangle romances are more interesting. So I would pick that.
This was really fun to do! To those of you who asked questions for the Q&A, I’m hoping to post my answers this week. So sorry for the long wait.
Have a fantastic day!
~ Abi :)