Hello everyone! How was your February? Mine was really fun. I got to spend lots of time with my family and friends. I loved every minute of it.
- Paper Mate Flair pens – I absolutely love these pens. They write like a marker but don’t bleed through most paper. I use these pens to color coordinate my planner.
- 1950 Royal Quiet Deluxe Pink Typewriter – Pink typewriters are hard to find but my parents found one for me and I love it!
- Invisible by Hunter Hayes – I just love the meaning behind this song.
- Long conversations with friends
- Bracelets from Trrtlz.com that my friend sent me – I absolutely love the bracelets! They are so cute.
- Pen pals – Snail mail beats emails any day.
- Hot chocolate on a chilly day
- Vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting – They were especially great since my sister made them :)
- Color block painting – This was really fun to do and super easy too!
- John 8:12 – “When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.””
What was something that you loved about February? Let me know in the comments below. :)