Hey everyone! How was your March? I feel like the year if flying by so fast. Soon it’ll be summer! *jumps up and down* Any-who-do, here are my top 10 from this past month. :)
- Toasted Marshmallow Frozen Yogurt from TCBY – This month, my mom took me and my sisters to TCBY. I had the toasted marshmallow frozen yogurt and absolutely loved it!
- Red Lipton Tea (With Harvest Strawberry and Passionfruit) – You know it’s spring when I start drinking fruit teas. This strawberry tea is amazing and smells so good.
- Pretty as a Peach lotion from Bath and Body Works – I love peach lotions and soaps and this one is probably my favorite of them all.
- Behind the Dream (blog)
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Gelato by Talenti – I think the first time I had this gelato was at my Aunt’s house.
- God Is On The Move by seventh Time Down (song) – This song makes me want to jump up and dance. I love the beat and it’s a great reminder that God is still working in our lives.
- Spring Break (of course) – For my spring break, my family and I headed down to the beach. You can read more about my Spring Break here. :)
- The Selection Series by Keira Cass – My sister introduced me to this series and I loved it! I think my favorite from them is The Elite but I liked the cover for The One the most. I’m considering writing a book review on the series. Let me know what you think. :)
- Classy Whale’s Video “Writing A Script” – Classy Whale is one of my favorite youtubers but this video is probably my favorite of them all.
- Ephesians 5: 1-2 – “Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”
What was one of your favorite things from March? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you. :)
Have a great day!