- List the first 10 songs that come on shuffle (no skipsies).
- Then write your favorite lyric (or verse) from each song.
- Tag/link others
- Long Live by Taylor Swift – “Hold on, spinning around, Confetti falls to the ground, May these memories break our fall.”
- I Found You by Anthony Evans – “Beauty rises from the dust, Heartache can teach us how to love, In the dark night, a trace of light shines so easily.”
- Halfway Gone by Lifehouse – “Cause I’m halfway gone and I’m on my way and I’m feeling, feeling, feeling this way”
- If It’s Just Me by Hunter Hayes – “No more crying, no more scars, I’d love to stay, but I got to say I’d rather be free, if its-if it’s just me”
- Stand (The Voice Performance) by Cassadee Pope – “Every time you get up and get back in the race, One more small piece of you starts to fall into place”
- Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Danny Gokey – “Love’s healing hands have pulled you through. So get back up, take step one. Leave the darkness, feel the sun, Cause your story’s far from over And your journey’s just begun”
- He Knows by Jeremy Camp – “Every time you feel forsaken, Every time that you feel alone, He is near to the brokenhearted, Every tear He knows”
- Fourth of July by Fall Out Boy – “It was the fourth of July, You and I were, you and I were fire, fire, fireworks”
- Sold Out by Hawk Nelson – “In a world full of followers, I’ll be a leader. In a world full of doubters, I’ll be a believer”
- Beating Me Up by Rachel Platten – “I won’t let you get the best of me. How’d my heart become my enemy?”
The Tag List:
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Have fun!