April is over and May has begun and with the days the May brings, the end of school draws closer and closer. As I prepare for this month, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on what April had to bring.
- Drawing sessions with my sis – My sister is a great artist. She has been helping me work on my sketches. It makes for a great bonding time. :)
- Walks with my family – Honestly, doing anything with my family is pretty fun and the weather was beautiful so bonus! :)
- Faith Floral Dayspring Journal – A very good friend gave this beautiful journal to me. I am using it now for my bullet journal and absolutely love it because it has Bible verses on the bottom of every page!
- We Are Yours by I Am They (song) – This is such an uplifting and upbeat song.
- Café Mochas from Panera Bread – Yum!
- Painting Pottery – For my sister’s birthday, we went to a pottery shop and painted pottery. It was a very hard trying to decide which to pick out of the hundreds of items to choose from. XD
- Scarf from Areopostle – Don’t remember when I got it but it goes pretty great with my Sunday dress. :)
- Essie’s Play Date Nail Polish – It’s a super cute purple color which is also one of my favorite colors. :)
- todoist.com – I use this website for my to-do list. This is a big help since it has a daily goal and points.
- Psalms 16:11 – ““You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
April was a very busy month but it brought happiness and joy to my family and myself. What did you love about April? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you. :)