- When is your birthday? – February 4th
- What are three of your favorite colors? – Pink, orange, and pale green
- Favorite quotes? – “Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted.” ~ Jules Renard and “We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill and “The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.” ~ Captain Jack Sparrow
- Are you addicted to youtube? – No. I don’t watch Youtube as much as I used to.
- What/who are your 3 favorite TV programs and/or youtubers? – I like Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Once Upon A Time. And for youtubers, I watch Studio C, Eleventh Gorgeous, and Classy Whale.
- What are 3 qualities you would admire in a best friend? – “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ~ William Shakespeare. The only thing I would add is that a friend should help you grow in Jesus Christ.
- Do you like your name? – Yes! I love my name. :)
- If you could choose your own name, what name would you choose? – Well, I’ve always liked the name Emily so I guess I would choose that.
- What is your fantasy dream? – Um hmm. I’m not sure. XD
- Do you wear makeup? – I do sometimes but not that often. Mostly I just save it for special occasions.
- If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about? – I love writing so this is something I have planned. I call it, “I don’t know the title yet but I had a dream about this once and that’s how I got the idea“. :P It’s about a fairy that lives in a tree and is assigned to protect the family that lives nearby from the time-traveling, children-stealing, grizzly-bear looking monsters that inhabit the woods across the street.
- What makes you cry? – Lots of things. I mostly cry during sad movies especially when someone either dies or has to say goodbye to the one they love.
- What makes you angry? – Injustice, losing important things, not being believed in.
- What makes you happy? – Family! And food and church and laughing and blogging and 50 other things that you can find here.
- What is ‘fangirling’? – Fangirling is when one finds something that they absolutely love, mainly from one of their fandoms, and they go crazy because that thing is super amazing.
- What are your 3 favorite snacks? – M&Ms, apples, and cookies.
- What are your 3 favorite foods? – My mom’s potatoes, my Oma’s meatballs, and my sister’s lemon cake. :)
- What are your favorite drinks? – Ice tea! And also coke.
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – I’m a homeschool student taking online classes at Veritas Press Scholars Academy. I have been blogging since October of 2014. I play piano and I am currently writing music with one of my best friends.
- What are 10 random facts about you? – 1) My hair is naturally curly. 2) I have two sisters. 3) My favorite subject is Web Design followed closely by French and English. 4) I love chocolate chip cookies. 5) I collect pens. 6) I think Lindsey Stirling is amazing. 7) So are the Piano Guys. 8) My personality type is INFP. 9) Spending a rainy day, sitting by a window, reading a good book, listening to music, and drinking tea is my idea of a perfect day. 10) My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 21:31.
- What are 3 fun things to do? – Spend time with family and friends, have random dance parties, and traveling.
Tag You’re It!
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag. It was really fun.
Thanks again to Jane for tagging me! I hope you all have a great day! :)