Hey everyone and welcome back to another monthly favorites! May flew by so fast! I can’t believe school is over!
- Way back in the beginning of the month, two of my friends drew me. We even got our class to vote on which drawing of me was better. Which drawing do you like better?
- School being over! – Yes, of course I miss my friends but I’ll see them again in the fall. No more exams, early morning classes, or late night cramming. :)
- Paper Mate Ink Joy pens – My parents got me a bunch of pens and some of them were Ink Joy pens. They write really smooth and are great for journalling.
- I was able to get together with a friend twice this month and it was really nice. It’s amazing how much you can learn about other people over lunch.
- More drawing sessions with my sis. – What can I say? My sister is amazing and so is her artwork. :)
- Fuze iced tea with lemon
- Sitting in the garden. – Summer time is such a beautiful time to be outside and enjoy the sunshine.
- Bullet Journals – I think I might have mentioned this on another Monthly Favorite but bullet journaling has been great for me. I love being able to design my own planner and adding extra pages for doodling and to-do lists.
- Dying For You by Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling
- Proverbs 21:31 – “The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but victory rests with the Lord.”
How was your May? I hope you all have a great day!