➳ Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
➳ Answer the 10 questions given to you
➳ Share 10 random facts about yourself
➳ Nominate 10 bloggers that have less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award
➳ Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
➳ Give them 10 questions to answer
- Who is your role model/someone you look up to and why? ~ My aunt is my role model. She is a writer like me and is always encouraging. I hope to be like her someday.
- If you had to live off of one food what food would you choose and why? ~ Potatoes. Because you can make them lots of different ways. :)
- Why do you have a blog? ~ I love writing and have always dreamed of having a blog. When my friends started making blogs, I thought I should jump on the bandwagon too!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? ~ Let’s see. Hopefully I will have traveled a bit more by then. Have a job and be continuing my studies at a college or university, preferably near home. And of course, I’ll still be blogging.
- What is/are your favorite book(s) and why? ~ My favorite books are the Gallagher Girl series by Ally Carter. I love her writing. I felt that the characters were really relatable but still interesting enough to keep me reading. And the plot twists were perfect! I also love the first three books in The Selection series. They were sweet and simple.
- Biggest fear and why? ~ My biggest fear is losing my family. They keep me going and help me grow more in Christ. Without them, I would be very lost.
- What makes you smile? ~ New candles, clean sheets, spring mornings, and a blank canvas along with 50 others things which you can read here.
- Have people ever told you that you’re beautiful? (btw you definitely are) ~ Haha aw! Thanks! Yes, lots of my former teachers have told me that I’m beautiful as well as my parents’s friends. But of course they always say that so. :)
- Do you have any pets? If so what are they? ~ I have one family dog. He is a golden retriever lab and he’s great. I also have two black and white guinea pigs. Technically they are my sisters’s but I am close to them as well. :)
- Favorite childhood memory? ~ One of my favorite childhood memories is waking up early on summer mornings to walk the dog with my mom or play with the Barbie house. I also loved building forts out of cardboard boxes and sheets. That was a lot of fun.
- Coming up with random facts about me is difficult. ;)
- My favorite mugs are the ones with the great stories.
- Chronicles of the Kings by Lynn Austin is a great series. I highly recommend; it’s one of my favorites.
- Iceskating is fun!
- Falling and breaking your tailbone while iceskating? Not fun.
- I don’t understand how people can paint so perfectly with watercolor! Every time I try it messes all up but I try.
- I love avocados.
- The stars are the most beautiful things in the world. I could spend hours just looking at them.
- I rarely ever use pencils.
- I love cats. Specifically orange ones. :)
- Thoughts From A Christian Cowgirl
- Truth And Beauty
- Just A Teen Blogger
- Unfashionable Cupcake
- A Simple Dose of Reality
- A Typical Teenager’s Life
- High Hopes
- From Dream To Plan
- Artsy Teen
I nominated bloggers who I thought deserved this award. They don’t necessarily have less than 200 followers. (Of course, those nominated don’t have to participate if they don’t want to.)
Questions For You
- What are three things that you find most beautiful in nature?
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Sunsets or clear night skies?
- What three places would you like to visit?
- What was your favorite class in high school?
- What brings you the most joy?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What are your top three bucket list items?
- What is the best piece of advice that you have received?
I hope you all have a great day! Enjoy the award!