- Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
- There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
- At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
- You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, there will be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general.
Questions And Answers
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? Disrespect is my biggest pet peeve. I believe that everyone should be treated with respect regardless of gender, race, age, or religion.
- What is your favorite song at the moment? My favorite song at the moment is “I mean you” by Hunter Hayes. I just think it’s a cute song. Hunter is one of my favorite artists and I am teaching myself to play some of his songs on the piano so that’ll be fun! :)
- Who is your favorite blogger? This is a tough questions since I don’t really have a favorite blogger, but I do love Coffee & Twigs written by Sam and Kelly. Also Eclectic Ellen has an amazing blog! I love her posts as well. Ooh! And Miekeey has a beautiful blog too! She posts devotionals everyday that I love reading. She’s is probably my favorite blogger.
- What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently? Well, my sister brought me cake yesterday. Does that count? :D
- What’s something you regret doing? I regret not keeping in touch with people over the years. I had some really good friends in elementary and middle school that I wish I could still talk to now. I think about them often.
- If you could take only three items with you to a desert island, what would they be, and why? I would bring my family, a book on how to survive on a desert island, and water because those seem like necessary things. And how can I survive without my family?
- Explain the meaning behind your blog title. Well the name, Life As A Homeschooled Teen, is pretty self-explanatory. I started this blog to share how being homeschooled can be different from the typical stereotypes. I also wanted to share different Christian posts and that’s how I came up with the blog. I haven’t posted much about my school life but I have a couple of posts about that planned for August, so keep an eye out for those!
- What is one memory that makes you smile? Anything with my family makes me smile but family and traveling memories make me smile more. I remember when I visited Chicago for the first time. It was my first time on a plane and it was wonderful. We visited many friends. Everyone was so nice! I think my favorite part was sitting by the window watching the snow fall and then being visited by the hotel’s candy man.
Tag! You’re It!
- Teen Girl Meets World
- Just Another James
- What Makes Me Amber
- And anyone else who wants to do this tag!
Well, that’s it for today. Hope you all have a great day!