Summer isn’t complete without sweets! Here are five refreshing treats that are on my “To-Bake” list.
- Strawberries and Cream Bars – What could be better than strawberries and whipped cream? These bars are perfect for the summer.
- Watermelon Popsicles – When I think about summer, watermelon and popsicles come to mind so why not have both?
- Jello Sherbet Ice Cream – Kid-approved, this recipe comes with instructions for both with and without an ice-cream maker.
- Chico-Tacos – This creation is perfect for summer parties, family-game-nights, or just everyday. Bonus for using extra sprinkles.
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie – I love having lemonade slushies on hot summer days! Definitely trying this sometime!
What are some of your favorite treats for the summer? Let me know! I’d love to hear from you and try some new recipes!
*Please note: The pictures on this blog post are not mine. They belong to their original owners. Thank you.*