We’re halfway through the year already! Ah! I had a lot of fun this month with trips and shopping.
- Trips with my friends and family! – I took one trip with my friend and a couple with my family this month. I even made a post about it here if you would like to read more. ;)
- Pink lemonade sorbet from TCBY – This sorbet is so good! And it goes great with the mango sorbet as well.
- Paisleys – I just think that paisleys are really pretty. And they’re easy to draw!
- Even more painting – My mom, my sisters, and I all took a week and just painted and made cards. My sister helped me make a star painting. I did the lettering on top which says, “Only in the Darkness can you see the Stars”. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- Tiki Mango Mai Tai scent from Bath and Body Works – Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite stores and this mango scent is definitely my favorite. And, bonus, it’s on sale!
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows – This book is so funny! I love how the authors narrated the story and added in the unexpected magic to help the story along.
- Quilting – I finally finished my first quilt this week and it turned out beautiful!
- Beautiful Times by Owl City feat. Lindsey Stirling – Another song with Lindsey Stirling! Here is the link to the music video.
- Blackberry Picking – My family went blackberry picking for my dad’s birthday and it was a lot of fun!
- 2 Timothy 4:17-18 – “But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion’s mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.”
How was your June? And your summer? I hope you all have a great day!