Hey everyone! How are you all? I am doing great! Ready for school to start soon? I’m so excited! Before we get to that, let me take a minute to think back on this past month.
- Quilting – This month I did a lot of quilting and sewing. I worked on a quilt for a friend and a pillowcase for my sister.
- The Chronicles of the Kings Series by Lynn Austin – I read this series before but I always get a new perspective when I read books over. This series is definitely a recommendation!
- Vacationing at the beach – I know I’ve mentioned this before but going to the beach is so much fun! It’s a great way to relax.
- Katie Weldon Series by Robin Jones Gunn – I loved the Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn. When I found out about the Katie Weldon series, I was so excited to read the books. These books are fantastic!
- VBS – Vacation Bible School is always a really fun event for me and my family to volunteer at. This year, I was part of the nursery team and I LOVED spending the week with the 2-3 year olds!
- Getting together with friends – This is something that I have always loved and will continue to love – especially if the friends are people I haven’t seen in years.
- Oh Lord by NF
- Remember (feat. Brett Younker & Melodie Malone) by Passion
- Twisted: Most Misused Verses of the Bible (Bible Study Devotion) – I found this devotion on the Youversion App and really liked it.
- Romans 15:13 – “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
This month was so much fun! I’m extra excited about August. Be sure to check out my What I’ve Been Up To post! And keep an eye out for my BIG NEWS post. :)
*The Katie Weldon book and Faith of My Fathers book images were found on Google.*