- Thank who nominated you
- Answer ten questions given
- Add to questions you thought of
- They have to be book or novel related
- Nominate ten people
- How do you deal with writer’s block? I keep a writing board on Pinterest (Quiet1234) that includes writing prompts and tips. I also have a picture board that I use as a picture prompt board.
- Where do you get your ideas for stories? I get my story ideas from dreams I’ve had or events in my life that could have been different if one thing had been changed. (Think the Turn Left episode of Doctor Who)
- How often do you write? I try to write in my journal 2-3 times a week and writing on this blog is definitely writing. As for novels and creative writing, I haven’t written for a while.
- What is your favorite book? I love the Gallagher Girls series as well as the Katie Weldon and Christy Miller series. It’s hard to choose a favorite!
- How many stories have you written so far? I think the real question here should be how many stories have I started to write. I haven’t finished a story/novel yet but I plan to.
- Have you ever written a novel with a friend? No but I would love to one day!
- How long have you liked to write? I liked to write since I learned to write. ;)
- What genres do you write in? Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, and Poetry
- Who inspires you to write? I don’t really have one person who inspires me to write but comments that my friends and family have made are the things that inspire me.
- When did you start writing? I started writing in 2013 for NaNoWriMo but have continued to write for myself since then.
Anyone who wants to do this challenge! I love tags/challenges like these because it helps me think about what I love to do.
Questions For The Nominees
- Where is your favorite place to write?
- Do you write in a notebook or on a computer?
- How do you organize your story ideas?
- Which authors have you met?
- What is one thing that is important to remember as you write?
- How has your writing style changed since you’ve started writing?
- What are some of your favorite writing blogs?
- Which point of view do you typically write in?
- How do you come up with ideas for stories?
- How do you come up with names for your characters?
Thanks again to Esther for nominating me for this challenge. Be sure to check out her blog (link above). I hope you all have a great day!