Hey, everyone! Fall is well on its way and I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite season EVER because it’s just so pretty. I can’t wait to take pictures of all the colorful leaves! You know what else autumn brings? Apples! Here are 5 apple recipes that are perfect for this upcoming season.
- Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples – I had something like this at a get-together I went to last fall and it was AMAZING!
- Apple Chai Latte – I love love love lattes. I can not wait to make this.
- Apple Pie Bites – I saw this on Pinterest a while ago and have been planning on making this for a while.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Not only do these look delicious, they are great for school snacks. Always a plus.
- Apple Cider – This list would not be complete without apple cider. Apple cider is my favorite thing to drink in the fall. <3