Like Celadon, I love receiving nominations for blogger awards because it reminds me that people are actually reading my blog and that’s always an important thing to remember. The rules for this award are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- My favorite flower is peonies. Just look at them! They’re so pretty!
- I would love to visit Niagara Falls.
- Something I can’t wait for this year: spending all of the holidays at home!
- I love the sound of birds in the morning.
- Something I don’t like: bananas.
- I cannot go to bed without reading my Bible or some kind of devotional.
- Something I want to do before I die: travel the world.
I love reading these bloggers’ posts and I recommend them to you all so be sure to click on their names and check out their blogs! (Instead of nominating 15 bloggers, I’m only going to nominate 7.)
- Teenage Outsider Blog
- Whenever Inspiration Strikes
- Ruffles and Grace
- A Sprinkle Of Joy
- The Sounds Of Grace
- Funhouse Vision
- Hannah Elizabeth Blog
Thanks again to Celadon for nominating me for this award! Congrats to those nominated! Have a great day. :)