Hey, everyone! It’s officially fall and let me just tell you, this is going to be great. Fall has always been my favorite season but now that I’m back at school, the amazingness is going to be bumped up a few notches. ;)
- Make smores at a bonfire with my friends!
- Go on bike rides around my neighborhood.
- Boo a neighbor.
- Go to at least one football game.
- Wear a vest.
- Take pictures of the beautiful world around me!
- Bake something from my To-Bake lists!
- Volunteer at my church.
- Build a fort.
Well, that’s all for today! I can’t wait to get started on this list. I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)
What are you looking most forward to this season? What are you going to do this fall?