If you’re a fan of the Polar Express, than you’ll remember the song, “Hot Chocolate”, which is the song that’s stuck in my head right now. :) Anyway, hot chocolate is a big thing for me during the Christmas season but I thought, ‘What else can I do with hot chocolate to make other things more awesome? (awesomer? is that a word?)’. So I did some research and found these great recipes!
- Hot Chocolate Cookies – These cookies look really gooey and delicious.I’d love to try these with mini marshmellows instead of the big ones.
- Hot Chocolate French Toast – My sister loves french toast so this recipe is a must in my family. ;)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge – I think these are my favorite. They look so light and fluffy!
- Hot Fudge Cheesecake Brownies – Brownies + Cheescake + Fudge = BEST THING EVER! Okay so I know these don’t have hot chocolate in them but it has hot fudge which is just as good.
- Hot Chocolate Cake – This cake looks so amazing! My sister would totally eat it all in one sitting. XD
Don’t these look delicious! Let me know if you tried any of the recipes and how you liked them! Have a great day!