Hey, everybody! I was nominated for another award; this time it was the Real Neat Blog Award. I’m giving a huge thank you to Ashley from Quintessential Habits for nominating me for this award! I had a lot of fun with it and I’m sure she did too. Check out her blog here and her version of the award here. :)
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect ice cream sundae? – This is probably the most interesting question that I’ve ever been asked but my perfect ice cream sundae would include sprinkles, warm cookie bits, and vanilla ice cream.
- Who has been the most influential person in your life? – I know this sounds cliche but, the most influential person in my life is God. He has been the One who shaped me into the person I am today! When I became a Christian, my life took an 180-degree turn. God love and mercy has influenced me to be a more loving, hard-working person.
- Where do you go to relax? Or what do you do? – When I need to relax, I normally go to my room to write or read. Sometimes, I’ll light a candle (I love the Hello Beautiful Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle) or play some great music (here are my recent favorite songs). The lighting in my room is beautiful in the mornings! It’s relaxing just looking at how the light shines in my room.
- Would you rather it be really hot, or really cold? – I would rather be really cold than to be really hot. Just think about it; if you’re cold you can always put on scarfs, fuzzy socks, and hats, but if you’re hot, you can’t put on anything to cool you down.
- When was the last time it snowed? – It snowed last Friday! It was SO pretty!
- What was the last movie you saw? – The last movie I saw was the 2007 version of Nancy Drew. I remember watching this movie when I was younger. I liked it then, and I still like it now!
- Where would you go on a dream vacation? – I would love to go to London, England for a couple of weeks! There are so many places to visit there and in England in general.
- Lia from Lost In A Story
- Amber from What Makes Me Amber
- Debbie from Debbie
- Anna from Diversion 3000
- Hannah from Country Unlimited
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What are the first five things that come to your mind right now?
- What is something (or someone) that makes you happy?
- What is one thing that you learned about yourself last year?
- Name one good thing that happened today.
- How do you spend your long weekends?
- Fill in the blank: I always ____.
Once again, thanks to Ashley for nominating me for this wonderful award! I had a lot of fun answering the questions and coming up with questions for my nominees to answer! If you accept the Real Neat Blog Award, leave a link in the comments with your version of the blog post! I’d love to read it :)