* Sorry it took me so long to get to the tag!
Mention the creator of the tag(I don’t know who this is so…)
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Answer the questions given
- Mention the blogger who nominated you
Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog
*Blogger Note: I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do the 2016/2017 tag, feel free! *
Questions And Answers
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words. – Lessons, Different, New
- Write the names of 2 peoples who have influenced your 2016. – M encouraged me to go to school and to grow more in God’s love and R taught me that it’s important to always put God first.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited and why you liked it so much. – The most beautiful place that I visited in 2016 was FL. I was able to watch some very pretty sunsets there! Plus, my grandparents were there so that was nice. :)
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. – My mom’s food is always really good! I loved the chocolate pie that my mom made for Christmas.
- Which event has marked you more in 2016? (even a global event) – My birthday this past year was amazing! I loved it (mainly because my sister made me a Doctor Who themed birthday party)! :)
- Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and link a photo. -I can’t think of anything that I bought this year so I’ll skip this question.
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017. – I plan to grow this year, become more organized, and cross off all of the things on my goal list. :)
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. – I would love to visit my awesome cousins in London this year! E and D are amazing people and I would have a lot of fun exploring the city with them. :)
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. – I want to try pumpkin butter this year. I blogged about it here but I haven’t tried it yet!
Thanks again to Ally for tagging me! I had fun with this tag. :) Have a great day!