Happy October everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the cooler fall weather! I am. I went pumpkin picking with my friends the other day which really got us all into the fall mood. :)
It’s good to be back to blogging. I took an unannounced and unexpected break for a couple of months. There was so much going on and I wasn’t sure how to include my blog in that. While I am sorry for being gone for so long, the break helped me to get a better picture of what I want my blog to be like. With that, little explanation aside, here’s the Fall Tag.
Many many thanks to Lydia from Lydia, A Dancer For The King, for tagging me! Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here.
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related question.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favorite fall outfit? – I love wearing sweaters and boots. They’re so comfortable. :)
- What is fall weather like where you live? – I live in North Carolina so it gets pretty cold. I know it’s fall when the leaves start falling and it’s cold enough outside to need a light sweater.
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall? – Apple cider! But I drink a lot of tea in the fall, almost every day. In November I start bringing out the hot chocolate and mint teas.
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? – My family and I will all go to pick out pumpkins together. Thanksgiving is a big deal and we all work together to make our favorite foods.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? – I love sitting on the porch and reading or drinking hot tea. I also really like going to pick pumpkins and walking around the block. This year I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends; we had a lot of fun. :)
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? – I love the Sweater Weather candle from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good!
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. – When I was still homeschooled, I would go on walks around my neighborhood with my family every day. I loved being with them and being outside. We don’t do it as much anymore because of our crazy schedules.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? – I don’t really watch any specific fall movies. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments and I’ll check them out!
- What’s your favorite fall treat? – I absolutely love candy corn! It’s my favorite fall treat.
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? – A couple of years ago, my mom helped me make a Downtown Abbey costume. It was long and pink.
Tag! You’re It!
I’m going to tag anyone who loves fall! Have fun with this tag!