Hello everyone! Do you know what I love about summer? S’mores! And what’s better than s’mores? I don’t know but if you figure it out, let me know. ;) Here are five S’more treats that are to die for!
- S’mores Macarons – I’ve never met a person who wasn’t a fan of macarons. They’re just so good! Olivia did a great post on how to make S’mores Macarons on her blog, Live for Cake. I need to get my sister to make these!
- S’mores Fudge Bars – Tessa from Handle the Heat shared this recipe for s’mores fudge bars that look amazing. Plus, there’s fudge! Yum. :)
- S’mores Stuffed Cookies – Amanda from Cookie Named Desire describes these cookies so well: “Your favorite campfire treat gets an upgrade with this gooey, cookie recipe. S’mores stuffed cookies are filled with graham crackers and chocolate, then stuffed with gooey marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores dessert.” To which I would respond, yum!
- S’mores Pancakes – These pancakes from Krissy’s blog Self Proclaimed Foodie look amazing! I’ll have to make these the next time my friends come over.
- S’mores Popcorn – Popcorn is perfect for an on-the-go snack. I think this is something I could bring hiking or on a road trip.
Do you love s’mores? Have you tried any of these recipes or anything similar? Leave a comment down below! I’d love to hear from you. :)
Hey, everyone! Happy Pi Day! I hope it’s been a great day full of, well, pie. ;) My sister made a pie for the family and it was delicious. Here are 5 pie recipes that I think would be awesome, including my absolute favorite pie!
- Chocolate Pie – I absolutely LOVE this pie! My mom makes this pie every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it’s wonderful! Sprinkle on some powdered sugar and a little dollop of whipped cream. Mmm :)
- Mini Pecan Pies – Pecan pies are a favorite in the south. I haven’t tried this recipe but it looks really good!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Just because it’s pie doesn’t mean you don’t have to be creative! These apple pie cookies look so good!
- Triple Layer Oreo Pie – This yummy pie takes a long time to make but from the reviews, it’ll worth it.
- Apple Cranberry Pie – If you like apple pie or cranberry pie, you’ll like this pie. ;)
Let me know if you try any of these recipes! Happy Pi day! ;)
If you’re a fan of the Polar Express, than you’ll remember the song, “Hot Chocolate”, which is the song that’s stuck in my head right now. :) Anyway, hot chocolate is a big thing for me during the Christmas season but I thought, ‘What else can I do with hot chocolate to make other things more awesome? (awesomer? is that a word?)’. So I did some research and found these great recipes!
- Hot Chocolate Cookies – These cookies look really gooey and delicious.I’d love to try these with mini marshmellows instead of the big ones.
- Hot Chocolate French Toast – My sister loves french toast so this recipe is a must in my family. ;)
- Hot Chocolate Fudge – I think these are my favorite. They look so light and fluffy!
- Hot Fudge Cheesecake Brownies – Brownies + Cheescake + Fudge = BEST THING EVER! Okay so I know these don’t have hot chocolate in them but it has hot fudge which is just as good.
- Hot Chocolate Cake – This cake looks so amazing! My sister would totally eat it all in one sitting. XD
Don’t these look delicious! Let me know if you tried any of the recipes and how you liked them! Have a great day!
Hey, everyone! Fall is well on its way and I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite season EVER because it’s just so pretty. I can’t wait to take pictures of all the colorful leaves! You know what else autumn brings? Apples! Here are 5 apple recipes that are perfect for this upcoming season.
- Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples – I had something like this at a get-together I went to last fall and it was AMAZING!
- Apple Chai Latte – I love love love lattes. I can not wait to make this.
- Apple Pie Bites – I saw this on Pinterest a while ago and have been planning on making this for a while.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Not only do these look delicious, they are great for school snacks. Always a plus.
- Apple Cider – This list would not be complete without apple cider. Apple cider is my favorite thing to drink in the fall. <3
What are you looking forward to eating this fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! :)
Summer isn’t complete without sweets! Here are five refreshing treats that are on my “To-Bake” list.
- Strawberries and Cream Bars – What could be better than strawberries and whipped cream? These bars are perfect for the summer.
- Watermelon Popsicles – When I think about summer, watermelon and popsicles come to mind so why not have both?
- Jello Sherbet Ice Cream – Kid-approved, this recipe comes with instructions for both with and without an ice-cream maker.
- Chico-Tacos – This creation is perfect for summer parties, family-game-nights, or just everyday. Bonus for using extra sprinkles.
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie – I love having lemonade slushies on hot summer days! Definitely trying this sometime!
What are some of your favorite treats for the summer? Let me know! I’d love to hear from you and try some new recipes!
*Please note: The pictures on this blog post are not mine. They belong to their original owners. Thank you.*
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and even though I don’t celebrate it, I thought I would post a list of treats that would be perfect for anyone to bake for Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate Cupcake Toppers – These are super easy to make and are perfect on top of cupcakes.
- Pink Velvet Cake Pops – I love cake pops and I love red velvet cake so this is something I would totally make.
- Mini Cherry Heart Pies – These look super cute and yummy. I would love to try to make this sometime.
- Valentine’s Heart Macaroons – I love macaroons so these would be perfect.
- Cupid Floats – This would be perfect for those of you who like floats. I actually might try this one soon.
What are you going to do for Valentine’s Day? Thinking about trying one of these ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
Hey, guys! So it’s fall – my favorite season – and you know what that means. Yup, it’s pumpkin time! I am a little bit late on this post because I wanted to actually bake the things on this list and then review them but because of some work being done in the kitchen, I decided to make a “To-Bake List”. Enjoy. :)
What kind of pumpkin things have you made? Let me know in the comments below!