Hello, everyone and happy New Year! This year has flown by so quickly! Time really does fly when you’re having fun, or just busy. :)
2017 has been a crazy year for me. Between all of the travels and my surgery and starting Senior year, I’ve been busy! But I wouldn’t change that business for the world! It makes life interesting. :)
In the beginning of the year, I wanted my theme to be growth. But as life continued, I found that my theme was becoming peace. Peace in my school decisions, peace about the future, and peace about who I am, were all really important for me this year.
I posted a list of some things that I Want, some things that I Need, some things to Wear, and some things to Read for my 2017 Christmas Wish List.
This year I celebrated 3 years of blogging! I talked a little bit about all of the changes on my blog and how I came to be happy with those changes.
This summer I took a trip to Europe with my family to visit my grandparents and cousins. It was so much fun and we took so many pictures.
March was a particularly good month for me this year. My family hosted quite a bit of people and we did some traveling too. I also worked on memorizing Bible verses and worked on my photography.
2017 ended pretty nicely for me too! My sisters and I hosted a group of girls for a New Year’s Eve party. Ending and starting the two years with my friends and family is a blessing and I am so grateful that we had that opportunity.
So, how was your 2017? What were some of your favorite parts/memories? I hope that your New Year is just as great!
Christmas is 46 days away! Have you starting shopping yet? I have already bought all of the gifts for my family but I’m still working on the ones for my friends. Here is my Christmas Wish List, including links for items in case you need some inspiration. ;)
Something I Want
Something I Need
Something To Wear
Something To Read
What are some things that are on your Christmas wish list?
Which stores do you go to buy gifts?
Hey, everybody! I was nominated for the 2016/2017 Tag by Ally from Dreamers and Dancers.Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here. :)
* Sorry it took me so long to get to the tag!
Mention the creator of the tag (I don’t know who this is so…)
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Answer the questions given
- Mention the blogger who nominated you
Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog
*Blogger Note: I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do the 2016/2017 tag, feel free! *
Questions And Answers
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words. – Lessons, Different, New
- Write the names of 2 peoples who have influenced your 2016. – M encouraged me to go to school and to grow more in God’s love and R taught me that it’s important to always put God first.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited and why you liked it so much. – The most beautiful place that I visited in 2016 was FL. I was able to watch some very pretty sunsets there! Plus, my grandparents were there so that was nice. :)
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. – My mom’s food is always really good! I loved the chocolate pie that my mom made for Christmas.
- Which event has marked you more in 2016? (even a global event) – My birthday this past year was amazing! I loved it (mainly because my sister made me a Doctor Who themed birthday party)! :)
- Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and link a photo. -I can’t think of anything that I bought this year so I’ll skip this question.
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017. – I plan to grow this year, become more organized, and cross off all of the things on my goal list. :)
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. – I would love to visit my awesome cousins in London this year! E and D are amazing people and I would have a lot of fun exploring the city with them. :)
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. – I want to try pumpkin butter this year. I blogged about it here but I haven’t tried it yet!
Thanks again to Ally for tagging me! I had fun with this tag. :) Have a great day!
Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s 2017?! It’s gone by way too fast. But then again, I say that every year. You’d think I’d be used to time changing by now.
Okay, so I’m going to start off by saying I don’t like using the word “resolutions”. I feel like they should be more of goals because it doesn’t matter to me whether I meet them or not, as long as there are progress and growth.
With that “mini-rant” out of the way, here are my 2017 New Year Goals. My theme for 2017 is growth so this year I’m making goals that will hopefully help me better myself.