Hey, everyone! How are you? Today was AMAZING! My a cappella team got to meet with a college a cappella team to learn and sing with them. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about getting the songs to feel how they should sound.
Also today, I wanted to share 10 things on my bucket list. My actual bucket list is very long. If you want to check out the entire list, click here. ;)
- Learn sign language. – I think sign language is really cool! Some of my friends know a bit of sign language so maybe they can help me. ;)
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies. – Disney movies are really fun! There are so many that I haven’t seen in a long time and would love to see again!
- Have a beach bonfire. – The beach is so beautiful at night with all of the stars. It would be a lot of fun to have a bonfire with some friends on the beach under the stars.
- Visit Mount Rushmore. – Mount Rushmore is a must-see.
- Visit all seven continents. – I love traveling! It would be awesome to visit every continent.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere. – I’ve always wanted to do this. :)
- Stargaze on a roof. – I LOVE watching the stars!
- Participate in a color run. – I’ve seen pictures of color runs all of the internet and it looks like a lot of fun! My cousin, C, ran in a color run and she said it was really cool.
- Read 1000 books. – Reading is a great thing to do. :)
- Write a book. – I really like writing. Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday.
What are some things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day! :)
Hey, everyone! How are you? November flew by so quickly! But it’s December so that’s awesome! Anyway, here are some of the things I did this month and my favorite memories. :)
- Thanksgiving with the family – Thanksgiving was a couple of days ago and it was awesome! My family hosted Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. My sister baked four different desserts and my mom made a huge turkey so I have lots of lucnhes for the next week.
- Field Trip with my Photography class – This month I went on a field trip to uptown with my photography class. I had so much fun hanging out with all of my classmates and taking pictures around the city. (Here’s the post I wrote on it.)
- My writing club – I joined a writing club at my school earlier this year. I was really nervous because I don’t normally share my creative writing but the group was really kind about everything and encouraged me to continue writing.
- Hanging with my Acafam – This month I had a big acappella performance and it was awesome!
- Self Portrait project – My photography teacher challenged our class to a 21 day self portrait story. Every day we had to take a picture of ourselves that told a story of another person and how they had changed us, challenged us, taught us ect. It was really hard for me but it was a lot of fun.
- Christmas Tree Shopping! – Every year, the day after Thanksgiving, my whole family goes to by a Christmas tree and then we come home and decorate it all together. It’s one of the things that I look forward to every winter. But there was something about this year that made the special “tree-day” better than the past ones. :)
- Hobby Lobby – I stopped by Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago to pick up some things for the upcoming giveaway (!!!) and saw some really cute things! I need to go to craft stores more often.
- Ding Dong Merrily On High by Rend Collective (song)
- Jesus, Savior by Chris August (song)
- Psalm 1:1-3 – “Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither – whatever they do prospers.”
How was your November? What are you looking foward to this December? (Besides Christmas of course) I hope you all have a wonderful day!