Hey, guys! So yesterday was the first day of Spring! YAY! If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE Spring. The flowers, the weather, the patterns; everything is so beautiful this time of year! There are so many things to like about spring, I decided to make a list. So here are 25 things I love about spring.
- Easter service at church!
- Seeing everyone outside.
- Sitting outside on the patio with a good book.
- Baby animals!
- Being about to put away the big winter coats.
- Opening the windows to the fresh breeze.
- Pulling out the shorts after a long stretch of winter.
- Easter break with family and friends! How perfect is that? :)
- Pastel colored everything!
- Picnics by the lake complete with books, iced tea, and kites.
- Bike rides down to the park.
- The soft, fresh feeling in the air.
- All of the beautiful blooming flowers! I mean just look at these;
- Waking up to the birds. Such a beautiful sound. <3
- Fresh vegetables and fruits!
- Looking for four-leaf clovers in the backyard.
- Travel opportunities.
- Spring smells.
- Rainy mornings.
- The fresh green of the new leaves.
- Beautiful weather.
- Watching the clouds roll across the clear blue sky.
- Summer on the horizon.
- Tulips, tulips, and more tulips. :)
- The sense of rebirth and beginnings that fill the air during springtime.
What do you love about spring? Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!
Hey, everyone! Happy Pi Day! Did you eat any pie yet today? Click here to see 5 great pie recipes. :) I wasn’t really sure what song I wanted to post about today so I put my music on shuffle and landed on this song.
The Song Quote
What It Means To Me
I first heard this song when I watched God’s Not Dead. I feel like this is a really encouraging song and reminds me that God is always there. There really isn’t much else to say except that I love this song. What do you think about it?
Hey, guys! How was your Monday so far? Mine was absolutely CRAZY but the good thing is that I can come home to open arms and ears.
I was nominated by the lovely Christ, Crafts, and Cuisine blog for the 5-day song challenge! I’m not going to nominate anyone but if you would like to participate, you can find all of the rules here.
The Song Quote
What It Means To Me
This song was a song that we used to sing a lot at church. It was especially meaningful to me because it explained how God has worked in my life, both physically and spiritually. God led me to a safe family into which I could be adopted and He led me to His Son through whom I can be adopted into His Kingdom. This song speaks to both sides and that’s why I love it. :)
Hey, guys! I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted! Life has been super crazy with the end of third quarter coming soon. Anyway, I was nominated by the lovely Christ, Crafts, and Cuisine blog for the 5-day song challenge!
- Post a different song quote for 5 consecutive days
- Post what the song quote means to you (optional)
- Post the song from which the quote is from
Nominate 2 new bloggers every day of the challenge (I’m not going to nominate anyone but feel free to participate in the challenge!)
- Have fun🌻
What It Means To Me
One of my best friends recommended this song for me. She told me that this song reminded her of me. While this song doesn’t have any lyrics, I wanted to include “White Sails” by Marcus Warner in this challenge because it is a very special song to me. Let me know what you think about the song!
Hey, everyone! I saw this awesome award/tag on Nicole’s blog “Sorry I’m Booked” and I thought it was really cool so I’m going to try it. :) Be sure to check out Nicole’s blog here and her version of this award here. :)
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Vintage, pink, and floral – that’s me! Once, my friends and I were coming up with our “dream homes” and my friends came up with the perfect home for me; a small apartment over a little bakery with twinkle lights and lots of flowers. Loved it! :)
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)
Hey, everyone! I was tagged by Tessa Megan from Writer’s Ink to complete the Blue Sky Tag! Fun Fact: I was her first follower ever so it’s really exciting to see how much she and her blog has grown. :)
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions And Answers
- Do you have any imaginary friends? – No, I don’t but I sometimes talk to myself if that counts. XD
- Have you ever been to the beach or would like to go? – I LOVE going to the beach! It’s so relaxing and beautiful. I’ve been so many times but it’s still amazing. :)
- Have you ever entered a writing contest? – I have entered a couple of writing contests but I have never won. One of these days, I’ll write something amazing. ;)
- If possible would you go into writing as a career or will it just be a hobby for you? – It depends on the type of writing. I could totally blog for the rest of my life! I’m not sure if creative writing could be my career but I think that if (and when) I actually become serious about it, I can re-evaluate.
- Do you like to sing? – I do like to sing! I am in an acappella group at my school which is super fun (but a lot of work). The people are so nice and encouraging but singing isn’t my forte. It is fun though!
- Do you listen to music while you write? – Sometimes. Like right now, I’m listening to music while I’m typing this (If It’s Just Me by Hunter Hayes). But for homework writing, I don’t listen to music. I think sometimes the music can affect and change the feel of the writing. Hopefully, that makes sense. :P :)
- What book(s) have you recently read? – Besides books for school, I haven’t read anything. But! I received two books from my very best friend so I will read those soon!
- Do you like country music? – YES! And my friends hate country music! Can you believe that? My favorite country artist is Hunter Hayes.
- What’s your favorite movie? – Uhh… Let me think. Oh! I really like A Royal Christmas but that’s a Christmas movie so… I don’t know. :)
- Have you read A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley or heard of it? – No and no! I’ll have to check it out though!
- Do you watch or read the news? – I don’t watch the news too often and I don’t read the news either.
Tag! You’re It!
- Light Up The Shining Night Sky
- Living The Gray Life
- Clara’s Craft Corner
- The Girl Upstairs
- Rocks and Minerals 4 Him
- The Happy Book
- Thriving Hope
- Abby and the Pens
- Found and Cherished
- Eclectic Ellen
- What is your favorite song?
- What new restaurant//cafe//coffee shop have you been to recently?
- What books do you love to read?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- How do you come up with blog posts?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
- How has this month been so far?
- What do you love to do outside of school//work?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
That’s all! I hope you all have a good day! Also, there are 3 days left in the giveaway! Be sure to enter! (Rules and such here.)
Hey, everybody! I was nominated for the 2016/2017 Tag by Ally from Dreamers and Dancers.Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here. :)
* Sorry it took me so long to get to the tag!
Mention the creator of the tag (I don’t know who this is so…)
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Answer the questions given
- Mention the blogger who nominated you
Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog
*Blogger Note: I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do the 2016/2017 tag, feel free! *
Questions And Answers
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words. – Lessons, Different, New
- Write the names of 2 peoples who have influenced your 2016. – M encouraged me to go to school and to grow more in God’s love and R taught me that it’s important to always put God first.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited and why you liked it so much. – The most beautiful place that I visited in 2016 was FL. I was able to watch some very pretty sunsets there! Plus, my grandparents were there so that was nice. :)
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. – My mom’s food is always really good! I loved the chocolate pie that my mom made for Christmas.
- Which event has marked you more in 2016? (even a global event) – My birthday this past year was amazing! I loved it (mainly because my sister made me a Doctor Who themed birthday party)! :)
- Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and link a photo. -I can’t think of anything that I bought this year so I’ll skip this question.
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017. – I plan to grow this year, become more organized, and cross off all of the things on my goal list. :)
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. – I would love to visit my awesome cousins in London this year! E and D are amazing people and I would have a lot of fun exploring the city with them. :)
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. – I want to try pumpkin butter this year. I blogged about it here but I haven’t tried it yet!
Thanks again to Ally for tagging me! I had fun with this tag. :) Have a great day!