Hey, everyone! Happy Pi Day! I hope it’s been a great day full of, well, pie. ;) My sister made a pie for the family and it was delicious. Here are 5 pie recipes that I think would be awesome, including my absolute favorite pie!
- Chocolate Pie – I absolutely LOVE this pie! My mom makes this pie every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it’s wonderful! Sprinkle on some powdered sugar and a little dollop of whipped cream. Mmm :)
- Mini Pecan Pies – Pecan pies are a favorite in the south. I haven’t tried this recipe but it looks really good!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Just because it’s pie doesn’t mean you don’t have to be creative! These apple pie cookies look so good!
- Triple Layer Oreo Pie – This yummy pie takes a long time to make but from the reviews, it’ll worth it.
- Apple Cranberry Pie – If you like apple pie or cranberry pie, you’ll like this pie. ;)
Let me know if you try any of these recipes! Happy Pi day! ;)
Hey, everyone! Fall is well on its way and I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite season EVER because it’s just so pretty. I can’t wait to take pictures of all the colorful leaves! You know what else autumn brings? Apples! Here are 5 apple recipes that are perfect for this upcoming season.
- Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples – I had something like this at a get-together I went to last fall and it was AMAZING!
- Apple Chai Latte – I love love love lattes. I can not wait to make this.
- Apple Pie Bites – I saw this on Pinterest a while ago and have been planning on making this for a while.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Not only do these look delicious, they are great for school snacks. Always a plus.
- Apple Cider – This list would not be complete without apple cider. Apple cider is my favorite thing to drink in the fall. <3
What are you looking forward to eating this fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! :)
This November was so much fun and I had tons of fun coming up with this month’s Top 10.
10. Apple Cider – A great apply drink to warm you up.
9. Pink Fuzzy Slippers – These fuzzy slippers warm my toes, fighting off the cold.
8. Sparkly Pens – I love pens and these pens cheer me up and keep me going through the cloudy days with their sparkly-ness.
7. Christmas Music – Who doesn’t like Christmas music?! Carol of the Bells (Piano Guys), Something about December (Christina Perri), Run Rudolph Run (Chuck Berry) and It’s Christmas (Jessie James Decker) are among my favorites during the upcoming Christmas season.
6. Two Dots (App) – A Candy Crush type game that takes you on an adventure to conquer the dots. (Get it on the app store)
5. Tennis – I started taking tennis lessons this November and I love it! I’m not the best player, but I’m learning!
4. Pink Chiffon Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer – Ok, I know. This isn’t a fall thing or Christmasy but it smells good. :)
3. NaNoWriMo – November was National Novel Writing Month and I got really into writing. I started a novel but didn’t finish it. NaNoWriMo was really fun!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Coffee Cream – This is something for those mocha lovers (like me) This cream is super good and tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookies! I look forward to having this in my coffee every morning.
1. Warm Fires with the Family – This November, I had so much fun spending time with my family in front of a warm fire. I can’t wait to spend more time with the family during December!
What were your favorite things about November? What are you looking forward to in December?