Hello, everyone! How are you? So today is my eighteenth birthday! Yay! I wanted to do something special to celebrate so I am hosting a giveaway.
Just like the past two giveaways, there will be TWO winners.
What You Can Win
One person will win this “beauty set.” This prize includes one pair of pink floral socks from Forever 21, one marble necklace also from Forever 21, and one oatmeal, milk & honey bath bomb.
The other person will win this “study set.” This prize includes one mini pink binder, one Dare To Dream marble notebook, and one marble pen.
How To Enter
This is a Raffelcopter Giveaway! Click here to enter.
The giveaway is open from February 4 to February 18, 2018. There are six ways to enter with a total of 8 entry points. Any questions? You can read all of the Terms and Conditions here or email me at email@example.com.
I’m really excited for this giveaway! I hope you have a great day! Good luck :)
Hello everyone! How are you? Did you get any snow this week? I did! It snowed on Wednesday so the schools were canceled. Life in the south :)
The two days off from school were much needed. To celebrate, my family and I went down to the park to go sledding. It was so much fun! It was also so beautiful seeing all of the trees covered with snow.
In the park, there is a bridge over the little stream. The sound of running water was calming. With the snow, it was even more beautiful.
There’s something about fresh snow that makes time seem to stop. It’s peaceful and perfect for hot chocolate and reading. :)
Did you get any snow this week? If so, how did you spend your snow day?
Hello, everyone and happy New Year! This year has flown by so quickly! Time really does fly when you’re having fun, or just busy. :)
2017 has been a crazy year for me. Between all of the travels and my surgery and starting Senior year, I’ve been busy! But I wouldn’t change that business for the world! It makes life interesting. :)
In the beginning of the year, I wanted my theme to be growth. But as life continued, I found that my theme was becoming peace. Peace in my school decisions, peace about the future, and peace about who I am, were all really important for me this year.
I posted a list of some things that I Want, some things that I Need, some things to Wear, and some things to Read for my 2017 Christmas Wish List.
This year I celebrated 3 years of blogging! I talked a little bit about all of the changes on my blog and how I came to be happy with those changes.
This summer I took a trip to Europe with my family to visit my grandparents and cousins. It was so much fun and we took so many pictures.
March was a particularly good month for me this year. My family hosted quite a bit of people and we did some traveling too. I also worked on memorizing Bible verses and worked on my photography.
2017 ended pretty nicely for me too! My sisters and I hosted a group of girls for a New Year’s Eve party. Ending and starting the two years with my friends and family is a blessing and I am so grateful that we had that opportunity.
So, how was your 2017? What were some of your favorite parts/memories? I hope that your New Year is just as great!
Happy Best Friends Day everyone! I hope you get to spend some time with all of your friends today but, if not, here’s a list of 23 things you can do with your friends this summer! :)
- Hang out at the pool.
- Have a friends photoshoot.
- Volunteer somewhere together for the day.
- Road trip!
- Go horseback riding.
- Attend a floating lantern festival.
- Make homemade icecream.
- Have a paint fight.
- Go camping together.
- Have a weeklong sleepover.
- Go thrift shopping together.
- Make a friendship playlist.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Have a picnic.
- Start a book club together.
- Go to a music festival.
- Try out new crafts.
- Play with animals at a local shelter.
- Make a summer scrapbook.
- Go hiking to a waterfall.
- Tie-dye shirts.
- Go back to school shopping together!
I can’t wait to try all of these things out with my friends! I know it’ll be a lot of fun. :) If you try any of the things listed with your friends, let me know in the comments. I’d love to hear from you! :) Have an amazing day!
Hey, guys! How are you? It’s been a while since my last Writing Wednesday entry so I thought I would share one this week. This one is all about memories. :)
I remember the day when we laughed until our sides hurt and when we screamed with joy and made funny faces. I remember the day when we spent hours talking in different accents and dancing around the kitchen. The day when, as I went about my work, you were there making life fun. In those few moments, we were free. Now that we are older, those days are fewer, but I’m looking forward to the day when we can do these things again; when we can laugh until our sides hurt and when we can scream with joy. I can’t wait until the day when we can spend hours talking in different accents and dancing around the kitchen. May these memories forever be in our minds and the hope forever in our hearts.
Hello, everyone! How are you? I’ve been pretty swamped with school but I was able to post this (even though it’s late) so I would say I’m doing pretty well! I was tagged by this amazing blogger for the Blue Sky Tag. Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the blog post here!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 questions
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) – Thin crust, pineapple, ham, extra cheese, olives, and homemade pizza is the best!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? – My mom’s thread meat with potatoes and green beans! Yum!
- What cheers you up? – My friends and family, writing, listening to music, watching a movie, or drawing.
- What is your favorite t.v. commercial? – I love the commercials for Fixer Upper!
- What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? – I love Spring the most because of all of the beautiful blooming flowers and the birds are just amazing. Also, it’s so close to being summer that it’s a hopeful season for me. :)
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
- What is your favorite smell? – Kind of an odd question but I guess my favorite smell would be freshly baked cookies. (Can you tell I’m hungry?) :) ;)
- What is your dream job? – I would love to be a Travel Blogger Momma because it incorporates all of my favorite things; traveling, blogging, and family time! :) But I won’t be getting to this dream job for a long time, don’t worry. Hehe!
- Who is your biggest role model? – My role model is my Aunt L. She’s an awesome woman who follows Jesus and has worked so hard.
- What are your top 3 goals in life? – Live a life that shows God’s love to others, not let my past circumstances hinder me from growing, and publish a book.
- What is the best decision you have made recently? – The best decision I’ve made recently… I think that would be deciding not to spend so much time comparing myself to others.
Questions For You
- Name 3 things that you love about Spring.
- What is one thing that you learned this week?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one song that makes you want to dance?
- Is there something that your friends do that has rubbed off on you?
- If you were an emoji, which one would you be?
- Name a book that made you laugh.
- Share a photo that you have taken recently.
- What is something that you have been meaning to do but haven’t done yet?
- If you have $1,000,000, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite word?
Tag! You’re It!
- Mehan from Press On Mehan!
- Tabi from Busy Bee
- Alexandrina from The Warmhearted
- The Happy Book
- Wonderous Night Trambler from A Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Average Girl
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C
- Alysha from Joyous Alysha
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Truuty from Truth and Beauty
- G from Paper Clips and Pins
Thanks again for the nomination! Have a great day!
A blank sheet of paper.
Oh, the possibilities
That lie within my mind.
I’m afraid to write
For once the ink is applied,
There is no going back.
So I think this poem needs a little bit of an explanation. I wrote this poem way back in June. I attempted to write letters to friends but never did because I didn’t know what to say, how to say it, or why I wanted to write them in the first place. This poem came out of the struggle of not being able to make up my mind. :) Anyway, that’s the story! Stay happy. :)
Hey, guys! So yesterday was the first day of Spring! YAY! If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE Spring. The flowers, the weather, the patterns; everything is so beautiful this time of year! There are so many things to like about spring, I decided to make a list. So here are 25 things I love about spring.
- Easter service at church!
- Seeing everyone outside.
- Sitting outside on the patio with a good book.
- Baby animals!
- Being about to put away the big winter coats.
- Opening the windows to the fresh breeze.
- Pulling out the shorts after a long stretch of winter.
- Easter break with family and friends! How perfect is that? :)
- Pastel colored everything!
- Picnics by the lake complete with books, iced tea, and kites.
- Bike rides down to the park.
- The soft, fresh feeling in the air.
- All of the beautiful blooming flowers! I mean just look at these;
- Waking up to the birds. Such a beautiful sound. <3
- Fresh vegetables and fruits!
- Looking for four-leaf clovers in the backyard.
- Travel opportunities.
- Spring smells.
- Rainy mornings.
- The fresh green of the new leaves.
- Beautiful weather.
- Watching the clouds roll across the clear blue sky.
- Summer on the horizon.
- Tulips, tulips, and more tulips. :)
- The sense of rebirth and beginnings that fill the air during springtime.
What do you love about spring? Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!
Hey, everyone! How are you? Today was AMAZING! My a cappella team got to meet with a college a cappella team to learn and sing with them. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about getting the songs to feel how they should sound.
Also today, I wanted to share 10 things on my bucket list. My actual bucket list is very long. If you want to check out the entire list, click here. ;)
- Learn sign language. – I think sign language is really cool! Some of my friends know a bit of sign language so maybe they can help me. ;)
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies. – Disney movies are really fun! There are so many that I haven’t seen in a long time and would love to see again!
- Have a beach bonfire. – The beach is so beautiful at night with all of the stars. It would be a lot of fun to have a bonfire with some friends on the beach under the stars.
- Visit Mount Rushmore. – Mount Rushmore is a must-see.
- Visit all seven continents. – I love traveling! It would be awesome to visit every continent.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere. – I’ve always wanted to do this. :)
- Stargaze on a roof. – I LOVE watching the stars!
- Participate in a color run. – I’ve seen pictures of color runs all of the internet and it looks like a lot of fun! My cousin, C, ran in a color run and she said it was really cool.
- Read 1000 books. – Reading is a great thing to do. :)
- Write a book. – I really like writing. Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday.
What are some things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day! :)
Hey, everyone! I saw this awesome award/tag on Nicole’s blog “Sorry I’m Booked” and I thought it was really cool so I’m going to try it. :) Be sure to check out Nicole’s blog here and her version of this award here. :)
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Vintage, pink, and floral – that’s me! Once, my friends and I were coming up with our “dream homes” and my friends came up with the perfect home for me; a small apartment over a little bakery with twinkle lights and lots of flowers. Loved it! :)
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)