Hey, everyone! It’s officially fall and let me just tell you, this is going to be great. Fall has always been my favorite season but now that I’m back at school, the amazingness is going to be bumped up a few notches. ;)
- Make smores at a bonfire with my friends!
- Go on bike rides around my neighborhood.
- Boo a neighbor.
- Go to at least one football game.
- Wear a vest.
- Take pictures of the beautiful world around me!
- Bake something from my To-Bake lists!
- Volunteer at my church.
- Build a fort.
Well, that’s all for today! I can’t wait to get started on this list. I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)
What are you looking most forward to this season? What are you going to do this fall?
Follow me – Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi
Hey, everyone! Fall is well on its way and I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite season EVER because it’s just so pretty. I can’t wait to take pictures of all the colorful leaves! You know what else autumn brings? Apples! Here are 5 apple recipes that are perfect for this upcoming season.
- Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples – I had something like this at a get-together I went to last fall and it was AMAZING!
- Apple Chai Latte – I love love love lattes. I can not wait to make this.
- Apple Pie Bites – I saw this on Pinterest a while ago and have been planning on making this for a while.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Not only do these look delicious, they are great for school snacks. Always a plus.
- Apple Cider – This list would not be complete without apple cider. Apple cider is my favorite thing to drink in the fall. <3
What are you looking forward to eating this fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! :)
Hey, guys! So it’s fall – my favorite season – and you know what that means. Yup, it’s pumpkin time! I am a little bit late on this post because I wanted to actually bake the things on this list and then review them but because of some work being done in the kitchen, I decided to make a “To-Bake List”. Enjoy. :)
What kind of pumpkin things have you made? Let me know in the comments below!