Happy October everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the cooler fall weather! I am. I went pumpkin picking with my friends the other day which really got us all into the fall mood. :)
It’s good to be back to blogging. I took an unannounced and unexpected break for a couple of months. There was so much going on and I wasn’t sure how to include my blog in that. While I am sorry for being gone for so long, the break helped me to get a better picture of what I want my blog to be like. With that, little explanation aside, here’s the Fall Tag.
Many many thanks to Lydia from Lydia, A Dancer For The King, for tagging me! Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here.
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related question.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favorite fall outfit? – I love wearing sweaters and boots. They’re so comfortable. :)
- What is fall weather like where you live? – I live in North Carolina so it gets pretty cold. I know it’s fall when the leaves start falling and it’s cold enough outside to need a light sweater.
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall? – Apple cider! But I drink a lot of tea in the fall, almost every day. In November I start bringing out the hot chocolate and mint teas.
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? – My family and I will all go to pick out pumpkins together. Thanksgiving is a big deal and we all work together to make our favorite foods.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? – I love sitting on the porch and reading or drinking hot tea. I also really like going to pick pumpkins and walking around the block. This year I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends; we had a lot of fun. :)
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? – I love the Sweater Weather candle from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good!
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. – When I was still homeschooled, I would go on walks around my neighborhood with my family every day. I loved being with them and being outside. We don’t do it as much anymore because of our crazy schedules.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? – I don’t really watch any specific fall movies. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments and I’ll check them out!
- What’s your favorite fall treat? – I absolutely love candy corn! It’s my favorite fall treat.
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? – A couple of years ago, my mom helped me make a Downtown Abbey costume. It was long and pink.
Tag! You’re It!
I’m going to tag anyone who loves fall! Have fun with this tag!
Hey, everyone! It’s officially fall and let me just tell you, this is going to be great. Fall has always been my favorite season but now that I’m back at school, the amazingness is going to be bumped up a few notches. ;)
- Make smores at a bonfire with my friends!
- Go on bike rides around my neighborhood.
- Boo a neighbor.
- Go to at least one football game.
- Wear a vest.
- Take pictures of the beautiful world around me!
- Bake something from my To-Bake lists!
- Volunteer at my church.
- Build a fort.
Well, that’s all for today! I can’t wait to get started on this list. I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)
What are you looking most forward to this season? What are you going to do this fall?
Follow me – Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi
Hey, everyone! Fall is well on its way and I’m so excited! Fall is my favorite season EVER because it’s just so pretty. I can’t wait to take pictures of all the colorful leaves! You know what else autumn brings? Apples! Here are 5 apple recipes that are perfect for this upcoming season.
- Apple Crisp Stuffed Apples – I had something like this at a get-together I went to last fall and it was AMAZING!
- Apple Chai Latte – I love love love lattes. I can not wait to make this.
- Apple Pie Bites – I saw this on Pinterest a while ago and have been planning on making this for a while.
- Cinnamon Apple Chips – Not only do these look delicious, they are great for school snacks. Always a plus.
- Apple Cider – This list would not be complete without apple cider. Apple cider is my favorite thing to drink in the fall. <3
What are you looking forward to eating this fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! :)
Hey, guys! So it’s fall – my favorite season – and you know what that means. Yup, it’s pumpkin time! I am a little bit late on this post because I wanted to actually bake the things on this list and then review them but because of some work being done in the kitchen, I decided to make a “To-Bake List”. Enjoy. :)
What kind of pumpkin things have you made? Let me know in the comments below!