Happy October everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the cooler fall weather! I am. I went pumpkin picking with my friends the other day which really got us all into the fall mood. :)
It’s good to be back to blogging. I took an unannounced and unexpected break for a couple of months. There was so much going on and I wasn’t sure how to include my blog in that. While I am sorry for being gone for so long, the break helped me to get a better picture of what I want my blog to be like. With that, little explanation aside, here’s the Fall Tag.
Many many thanks to Lydia from Lydia, A Dancer For The King, for tagging me! Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here.
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related question.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favorite fall outfit? – I love wearing sweaters and boots. They’re so comfortable. :)
- What is fall weather like where you live? – I live in North Carolina so it gets pretty cold. I know it’s fall when the leaves start falling and it’s cold enough outside to need a light sweater.
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall? – Apple cider! But I drink a lot of tea in the fall, almost every day. In November I start bringing out the hot chocolate and mint teas.
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? – My family and I will all go to pick out pumpkins together. Thanksgiving is a big deal and we all work together to make our favorite foods.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? – I love sitting on the porch and reading or drinking hot tea. I also really like going to pick pumpkins and walking around the block. This year I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends; we had a lot of fun. :)
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? – I love the Sweater Weather candle from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good!
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. – When I was still homeschooled, I would go on walks around my neighborhood with my family every day. I loved being with them and being outside. We don’t do it as much anymore because of our crazy schedules.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? – I don’t really watch any specific fall movies. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments and I’ll check them out!
- What’s your favorite fall treat? – I absolutely love candy corn! It’s my favorite fall treat.
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? – A couple of years ago, my mom helped me make a Downtown Abbey costume. It was long and pink.
Tag! You’re It!
I’m going to tag anyone who loves fall! Have fun with this tag!
Hello everyone! It’s been a while hasn’t it? I’m back and finished with all of my exams! Thanks to all of you for your patience and encouragement! It’s meant a lot to me. :)
In case you didn’t know why I was gone for so long, I had exams and needed to take a break from blogging to focus on studying, studying, and more studying. I’ve already gotten back some of my final grades and I’m very happy with them. I’m not sure I would have done as well if I hadn’t taken a break from blogging. As much as I’ve missed you all, I’m glad I took the break.
There’s lot of excitement today! Summer is officially here and I’m back to blogging again. YAY! I’ve got lots of fun things planned for the very near future so keep an eye out for some more blog posts and Youtube videos!
I’m super excited to be blogging again! Thanks again for all of the encouragement!