Hello everyone! Do you know what I love about summer? S’mores! And what’s better than s’mores? I don’t know but if you figure it out, let me know. ;) Here are five S’more treats that are to die for!
- S’mores Macarons – I’ve never met a person who wasn’t a fan of macarons. They’re just so good! Olivia did a great post on how to make S’mores Macarons on her blog, Live for Cake. I need to get my sister to make these!
- S’mores Fudge Bars – Tessa from Handle the Heat shared this recipe for s’mores fudge bars that look amazing. Plus, there’s fudge! Yum. :)
- S’mores Stuffed Cookies – Amanda from Cookie Named Desire describes these cookies so well: “Your favorite campfire treat gets an upgrade with this gooey, cookie recipe. S’mores stuffed cookies are filled with graham crackers and chocolate, then stuffed with gooey marshmallows for the ultimate s’mores dessert.” To which I would respond, yum!
- S’mores Pancakes – These pancakes from Krissy’s blog Self Proclaimed Foodie look amazing! I’ll have to make these the next time my friends come over.
- S’mores Popcorn – Popcorn is perfect for an on-the-go snack. I think this is something I could bring hiking or on a road trip.
Do you love s’mores? Have you tried any of these recipes or anything similar? Leave a comment down below! I’d love to hear from you. :)
Hey, everyone! Happy Pi Day! I hope it’s been a great day full of, well, pie. ;) My sister made a pie for the family and it was delicious. Here are 5 pie recipes that I think would be awesome, including my absolute favorite pie!
- Chocolate Pie – I absolutely LOVE this pie! My mom makes this pie every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it’s wonderful! Sprinkle on some powdered sugar and a little dollop of whipped cream. Mmm :)
- Mini Pecan Pies – Pecan pies are a favorite in the south. I haven’t tried this recipe but it looks really good!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Just because it’s pie doesn’t mean you don’t have to be creative! These apple pie cookies look so good!
- Triple Layer Oreo Pie – This yummy pie takes a long time to make but from the reviews, it’ll worth it.
- Apple Cranberry Pie – If you like apple pie or cranberry pie, you’ll like this pie. ;)
Let me know if you try any of these recipes! Happy Pi day! ;)
Hey, guys! So it’s fall – my favorite season – and you know what that means. Yup, it’s pumpkin time! I am a little bit late on this post because I wanted to actually bake the things on this list and then review them but because of some work being done in the kitchen, I decided to make a “To-Bake List”. Enjoy. :)
What kind of pumpkin things have you made? Let me know in the comments below!