Hey, everyone! Christmas is just around the corner. Christmas gift shopping gets stressful sometimes so I created a gift guide to help! Every item is pictured, numbered, and linked so you can find it easily. Enjoy! :)
*Note: None of these links are affliated. :)
- Colorful Scratch Map from Etsy
- Isn’t She Lovely Pillow from Altar’d State
- Fuzzy Throw Blanket from Altar’d State
- Blessed, Loved, Forgiven, Saved Wall Art from DaySpring
- Live, Laugh, Laugh Wall Block from Hobby Lobby
- Fearlessly Be Yourself Wall Art from Hobby Lobby
Hey, everyone! So I have a dilemma… the calendar tells me it’s fall but the weather is so far from being fall-like that it actually feels like summer. Not only that, but my school is freezing. So here’s my question, what am I supposed to wear?! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! While you’re thinking about that, here are 25 things I LOVE about Fall!
- Fall clothes look so cute! And they are comfortable. Win win.
- Foggy mornings.
- Candy corn, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hot tea, hot chocolate.
- Holding warm drinks when it’s cold.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Long walks around the neighborhood.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Infinity scarfs.
- Being back at school!
- Brown boots.
- Apple cider, apple muffins, apple everything.
- The beautiful colors! They make the prettiest pictures like these:
- Studying by a cozy fireplace.
- Hot soups.
- Bath And Body Works’ scents.
- Decorating pumpkins.
- Warm candles.
- Spending time with family.
- Warm blankets.
- The feeling of the cool, crisp air on your cheeks.
- All of the fun fall activities!
- Nail polish colors.
- And the clothing colors.
- All of the writing inspiration.
- Looking forward to the upcoming holidays.
What do you love about the fall weather or just fall in general?
Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi Bloglovin: @happilyabi