Hello, everyone! How are you? I’ve been pretty swamped with school but I was able to post this (even though it’s late) so I would say I’m doing pretty well! I was tagged by this amazing blogger for the Blue Sky Tag. Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the blog post here!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 questions
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) – Thin crust, pineapple, ham, extra cheese, olives, and homemade pizza is the best!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? – My mom’s thread meat with potatoes and green beans! Yum!
- What cheers you up? – My friends and family, writing, listening to music, watching a movie, or drawing.
- What is your favorite t.v. commercial? – I love the commercials for Fixer Upper!
- What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? – I love Spring the most because of all of the beautiful blooming flowers and the birds are just amazing. Also, it’s so close to being summer that it’s a hopeful season for me. :)
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
- What is your favorite smell? – Kind of an odd question but I guess my favorite smell would be freshly baked cookies. (Can you tell I’m hungry?) :) ;)
- What is your dream job? – I would love to be a Travel Blogger Momma because it incorporates all of my favorite things; traveling, blogging, and family time! :) But I won’t be getting to this dream job for a long time, don’t worry. Hehe!
- Who is your biggest role model? – My role model is my Aunt L. She’s an awesome woman who follows Jesus and has worked so hard.
- What are your top 3 goals in life? – Live a life that shows God’s love to others, not let my past circumstances hinder me from growing, and publish a book.
- What is the best decision you have made recently? – The best decision I’ve made recently… I think that would be deciding not to spend so much time comparing myself to others.
Questions For You
- Name 3 things that you love about Spring.
- What is one thing that you learned this week?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one song that makes you want to dance?
- Is there something that your friends do that has rubbed off on you?
- If you were an emoji, which one would you be?
- Name a book that made you laugh.
- Share a photo that you have taken recently.
- What is something that you have been meaning to do but haven’t done yet?
- If you have $1,000,000, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite word?
Tag! You’re It!
- Mehan from Press On Mehan!
- Tabi from Busy Bee
- Alexandrina from The Warmhearted
- The Happy Book
- Wonderous Night Trambler from A Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Average Girl
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C
- Alysha from Joyous Alysha
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Truuty from Truth and Beauty
- G from Paper Clips and Pins
Thanks again for the nomination! Have a great day!
Hey, everyone! I was tagged by Tessa Megan from Writer’s Ink to complete the Blue Sky Tag! Fun Fact: I was her first follower ever so it’s really exciting to see how much she and her blog has grown. :)
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions And Answers
- Do you have any imaginary friends? – No, I don’t but I sometimes talk to myself if that counts. XD
- Have you ever been to the beach or would like to go? – I LOVE going to the beach! It’s so relaxing and beautiful. I’ve been so many times but it’s still amazing. :)
- Have you ever entered a writing contest? – I have entered a couple of writing contests but I have never won. One of these days, I’ll write something amazing. ;)
- If possible would you go into writing as a career or will it just be a hobby for you? – It depends on the type of writing. I could totally blog for the rest of my life! I’m not sure if creative writing could be my career but I think that if (and when) I actually become serious about it, I can re-evaluate.
- Do you like to sing? – I do like to sing! I am in an acappella group at my school which is super fun (but a lot of work). The people are so nice and encouraging but singing isn’t my forte. It is fun though!
- Do you listen to music while you write? – Sometimes. Like right now, I’m listening to music while I’m typing this (If It’s Just Me by Hunter Hayes). But for homework writing, I don’t listen to music. I think sometimes the music can affect and change the feel of the writing. Hopefully, that makes sense. :P :)
- What book(s) have you recently read? – Besides books for school, I haven’t read anything. But! I received two books from my very best friend so I will read those soon!
- Do you like country music? – YES! And my friends hate country music! Can you believe that? My favorite country artist is Hunter Hayes.
- What’s your favorite movie? – Uhh… Let me think. Oh! I really like A Royal Christmas but that’s a Christmas movie so… I don’t know. :)
- Have you read A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley or heard of it? – No and no! I’ll have to check it out though!
- Do you watch or read the news? – I don’t watch the news too often and I don’t read the news either.
Tag! You’re It!
- Light Up The Shining Night Sky
- Living The Gray Life
- Clara’s Craft Corner
- The Girl Upstairs
- Rocks and Minerals 4 Him
- The Happy Book
- Thriving Hope
- Abby and the Pens
- Found and Cherished
- Eclectic Ellen
- What is your favorite song?
- What new restaurant//cafe//coffee shop have you been to recently?
- What books do you love to read?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- How do you come up with blog posts?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
- How has this month been so far?
- What do you love to do outside of school//work?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
That’s all! I hope you all have a good day! Also, there are 3 days left in the giveaway! Be sure to enter! (Rules and such here.)