Christmas is 46 days away! Have you starting shopping yet? I have already bought all of the gifts for my family but I’m still working on the ones for my friends. Here is my Christmas Wish List, including links for items in case you need some inspiration. ;)
Something I Want
Something I Need
Something To Wear
Something To Read
What are some things that are on your Christmas wish list?
Which stores do you go to buy gifts?
Christmas is coming up (63 more days!) so it’s time to make my Christmas list. In order to assist my mother, I am including links which you are all free to explore! :)
Something to wear
Something you need
Something you want
Something to read
What are some things on your Christmas Wish List? Let me know! I would love to hear from you!
Hey, everyone! I was technically sorta nominated by Maha from FunHouse Vision. I love love love fall so when I saw this tag, I knew I had to post my version of it. Before I start, be sure to check out Maha’s blog here and her version of this tag here!
- What signifies the start of Fall for you?
Fall begins when we bring out the candy corn and apple cider.
- What is your favourite Fall scent?
Crisp Morning Air from Bath and Body Works
- What is your favourite Fall colour?
I love the wine/crimson berry color like this Essie nail
- What is your favourite Fall drink?
Apple cider all the way!
- What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
I don’t watch many shows but the one I am watching is Dancing With The Stars so I’ll go with that.
- What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
Ankle boots, striped dresses and sweaters
- What is your favourite frugal Fall activity?
Sitting by the fireplace or sitting outside on the porch.
- What is your favourite makeup look come fall weather?
I don’t really wear makeup but I think darker shadow and a darker lip can create a great fall look. Like this one:
Tag! You’re It!
I tag anyone who wants to complete this tag! Totally fun. If you love fall, you should do it.
I thought I would try something different today and make the main part of my post centered. Let me know how you like it! Anywhos,be sure to check out Maha’s blog if you haven’t already and have a great and fantastic day! :)
*please note: none of these pictures are mine*
How did you like the tag? What do you love about fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you!
Hey, everyone! So I have a dilemma… the calendar tells me it’s fall but the weather is so far from being fall-like that it actually feels like summer. Not only that, but my school is freezing. So here’s my question, what am I supposed to wear?! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! While you’re thinking about that, here are 25 things I LOVE about Fall!
- Fall clothes look so cute! And they are comfortable. Win win.
- Foggy mornings.
- Candy corn, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hot tea, hot chocolate.
- Holding warm drinks when it’s cold.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Long walks around the neighborhood.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Infinity scarfs.
- Being back at school!
- Brown boots.
- Apple cider, apple muffins, apple everything.
- The beautiful colors! They make the prettiest pictures like these:
- Studying by a cozy fireplace.
- Hot soups.
- Bath And Body Works’ scents.
- Decorating pumpkins.
- Warm candles.
- Spending time with family.
- Warm blankets.
- The feeling of the cool, crisp air on your cheeks.
- All of the fun fall activities!
- Nail polish colors.
- And the clothing colors.
- All of the writing inspiration.
- Looking forward to the upcoming holidays.
What do you love about the fall weather or just fall in general?
Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi Bloglovin: @happilyabi
Hey, everyone! How was your January? Mine was really fun! So many wonderful things happened to make my January a great month. Here are some of my favorite things. :)
- Beautiful Sunsets – Earlier in the month, I was at the beach and was able to take pictures of the beautiful sunsets I saw. You can view another picture here.
- Fresh Sparkling Snow Lotion from Bath and Body Works – I received this lotion for Christmas and love it!
- Enchanted Forest Pajamas from The Company Store – My amazing aunt bought my sisters and me these pajamas and I love them! They are super warm and soft! Also, the design reminds me of my aunt and her house where we went to go visit a couple of months ago. :)
- EOS Cucumber Hand Lotion – My wonderful sister got me this hand lotion and it’s amazing. I use it all the time since the cold weather makes my hands dry. And it smells fantastic.
- The Grace Mysteries by Grace Cavendish – I had already started reading this book a while ago and forgot about until recently. (oops :P ) I loved the book and the writing was well done. I definitely recommend this book for those who like fairy tales as well as mysteries.
- Pink Fashion Notebook from Greenroom – I am using this notebook for my blogging journal where I plan out the posts I want to write. I love writing in it and the design on the cover is super cute. :)
- Red sweater from Old Navy – Old Navy is one of my favorite clothing stores and this top is really soft. I like to dress up the sweater with a short, pearl necklace.
- Favorite Record by Fall Out Boy – Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands and this song is one of my favorite songs. I love the beat and instruments in the background. You can listen to it here.
- Reading By The Fireplace – As you may know, my state got snow! (If you didn’t know, you can see a picture here.) And I loved being outside but my favorite part of having snow days was coming back inside and reading by the nice, warm fire.
- Psalm 100:3 – “Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.”
How was your January? Was there something that really made your month fantastic? Let me know in the comments below!