Hey, guys! So yesterday was the first day of Spring! YAY! If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE Spring. The flowers, the weather, the patterns; everything is so beautiful this time of year! There are so many things to like about spring, I decided to make a list. So here are 25 things I love about spring.
- Easter service at church!
- Seeing everyone outside.
- Sitting outside on the patio with a good book.
- Baby animals!
- Being about to put away the big winter coats.
- Opening the windows to the fresh breeze.
- Pulling out the shorts after a long stretch of winter.
- Easter break with family and friends! How perfect is that? :)
- Pastel colored everything!
- Picnics by the lake complete with books, iced tea, and kites.
- Bike rides down to the park.
- The soft, fresh feeling in the air.
- All of the beautiful blooming flowers! I mean just look at these;
- Waking up to the birds. Such a beautiful sound. <3
- Fresh vegetables and fruits!
- Looking for four-leaf clovers in the backyard.
- Travel opportunities.
- Spring smells.
- Rainy mornings.
- The fresh green of the new leaves.
- Beautiful weather.
- Watching the clouds roll across the clear blue sky.
- Summer on the horizon.
- Tulips, tulips, and more tulips. :)
- The sense of rebirth and beginnings that fill the air during springtime.
What do you love about spring? Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!
Hey, everyone! So I have a dilemma… the calendar tells me it’s fall but the weather is so far from being fall-like that it actually feels like summer. Not only that, but my school is freezing. So here’s my question, what am I supposed to wear?! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! While you’re thinking about that, here are 25 things I LOVE about Fall!
- Fall clothes look so cute! And they are comfortable. Win win.
- Foggy mornings.
- Candy corn, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hot tea, hot chocolate.
- Holding warm drinks when it’s cold.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Long walks around the neighborhood.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Infinity scarfs.
- Being back at school!
- Brown boots.
- Apple cider, apple muffins, apple everything.
- The beautiful colors! They make the prettiest pictures like these:
- Studying by a cozy fireplace.
- Hot soups.
- Bath And Body Works’ scents.
- Decorating pumpkins.
- Warm candles.
- Spending time with family.
- Warm blankets.
- The feeling of the cool, crisp air on your cheeks.
- All of the fun fall activities!
- Nail polish colors.
- And the clothing colors.
- All of the writing inspiration.
- Looking forward to the upcoming holidays.
What do you love about the fall weather or just fall in general?
Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi Bloglovin: @happilyabi
Hey everyone! School is coming up and I’m excited as ever! Here are 15 printable binder inserts for FREE that would be perfect for school. :)
Fun And Floral
Happily Hope’s Cute Binder Covers – These are great because they have a white strip through the top of the printable where you can write the class subjects. There are ton of printables to choose from; just click the link –> (link)
Burlap and Blue’s State Wood Printables – I love these because there are some for every state. The wood background is gorgeous and the flowers are a great touch. (link)
A Joyful Riot’s Vintage Floral Bouquet – I love the background on this print. It’s available in mint green and fresh green. (link)
Diary Of Dave’s Wife’s Floral Watercolor Heart – I love florals (can’t you tell?) and this print is probably my favorite floral print. I love the detail and all of the colors. (link)
Hey, everyone! Grace from PaperClipsandPins just created a This or That Beauty Tag! I encourage you to go and check out her fab. blog!
- From each option on the list, choice your preferred option.
- Nominate 5+people – you can either stick with the options I have thought of or you can create new ones for you and your friends.
- Include the logo in your post.
Blush or Bronzer ~ Blush
Lip Gloss or Lip Stick ~ Lip Gloss
Eye Liner or Mascara ~ Mascara
Foundation or Concealer ~ Concealer
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow ~Neutral Eyeshadow
OPI or China Glaze ~ OPI
Long or Short ~ Short
Acrylic or Natural ~ Natural
Perfume or Body Splash ~ Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter ~ Lotion
Body Wash or Soap ~ Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company ~ Bath and Body Works
Jeans or Sweat Pants ~ Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve ~ Long Sleeve
Dresses or Skirts ~ Skirts
Stripes or Plaid ~ Plaid
Flip Flops or Sandals ~ Sandals
Scarves or Hats ~ Scarves
Anklet or Bracelet ~ Anklet
Studs or Dangly Earrings ~ Studs
Curly or Straight ~ Curly
Bun or Ponytail ~ Bun
Long or Short ~ Long
Light or Dark ~ Dark
Up or Down ~ Up
Final random few:
Rain or Shine ~ Rain with a good book
Summer or Winter ~ Summer and Winter both. :) They are both beautiful in their own way.
Autumn or Spring ~ Autumn
Chocolate or Vanilla ~ Chocolate
UK or USA ~ UK but I live in USA.
Tag! You’re it!
- Chestnut and Acorn
- A Good and Beautiful Life
- Everyday Blissful Memories
- Truth and Beauty
- A Simple Dose of Reality
If you were nominated and want to edit the list to your liking, feel free to. Let me know if you complete this tag and be sure to check out Grace’s Blog!