Hey, guys! So it’s fall – my favorite season – and you know what that means. Yup, it’s pumpkin time! I am a little bit late on this post because I wanted to actually bake the things on this list and then review them but because of some work being done in the kitchen, I decided to make a “To-Bake List”. Enjoy. :)
- Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – I’ll be completely honest with you all, I’m not a big fan of pumpkin. *gasp* I know. That’s why when I saw this pin, I knew I had to try it.
- Homemade Pumpkin Creamer – While I don’t like pumpkin, I do like coffee and creamers. I’ll be adventurous and try this.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – My sister loves snickerdoodles so sis, this is for you. :)
Pumpkin Pie Chex Puppy Chow – My sister also loves puppy chow. I might as well try this as well.
- Peekaboo Pumpkin Pound Cake – This seems really cool to make. I think I’ll edit it a bit and use a different frosting.
- Pumpkin Butter – I love this because I can just use leftover pumpkin puree and I bet my mom would love it too. :)
- Pumpkin Shaped Cake – This is perfect because I can just make a chocolate cake that looks like a pumpkin. This is genius!
What kind of pumpkin things have you made? Let me know in the comments below!