This November was so much fun and I had tons of fun coming up with this month’s Top 10.
10. Apple Cider – A great apply drink to warm you up.
9. Pink Fuzzy Slippers – These fuzzy slippers warm my toes, fighting off the cold.
8. Sparkly Pens – I love pens and these pens cheer me up and keep me going through the cloudy days with their sparkly-ness.
7. Christmas Music – Who doesn’t like Christmas music?! Carol of the Bells (Piano Guys), Something about December (Christina Perri), Run Rudolph Run (Chuck Berry) and It’s Christmas (Jessie James Decker) are among my favorites during the upcoming Christmas season.
6. Two Dots (App) – A Candy Crush type game that takes you on an adventure to conquer the dots. (Get it on the app store)
5. Tennis – I started taking tennis lessons this November and I love it! I’m not the best player, but I’m learning!
4. Pink Chiffon Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer – Ok, I know. This isn’t a fall thing or Christmasy but it smells good. :)
3. NaNoWriMo – November was National Novel Writing Month and I got really into writing. I started a novel but didn’t finish it. NaNoWriMo was really fun!
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Coffee Cream – This is something for those mocha lovers (like me) This cream is super good and tastes exactly like chocolate chip cookies! I look forward to having this in my coffee every morning.
1. Warm Fires with the Family – This November, I had so much fun spending time with my family in front of a warm fire. I can’t wait to spend more time with the family during December!
What were your favorite things about November? What are you looking forward to in December?