Hello, my friends! How are you? I just got back from my trip to Florida and it was beautiful as always! My family and I spent a week relaxing, exploring, and enjoying God’s creation. With a one-day trip to the Everglades and Disney, this vacation was one that I will never forget. :)
God’s Beautiful Creation
My favorite part of the entire trip was getting to see the sunsets. I think it’s really cool how God made the colors and lights work perfectly together to create a beautiful show that is unique every day. And how awesome is it that the clouds get to play a part in the show as well? The picture above is my absolute favorite from the trip. :)
Living On The Beach Front
My family and I spent a good amount of time at the beach during the first couple of days. I loved hearing the waves crash against the sandy beach and watching the birds soar through the blue sky. Even better were the walks at sunset and afternoons spent reading on the deck.
Trip To The Everglades
The day trip to the Everglades was also a lot of fun! We took a boat//kayak//walking tour through part of the Everglades. It was so beautiful and calming out on the water, watching the dolphins jump through the water. After the tour, my parents drove me and my siblings through a scenic road where we got to see alligators and birds.
(P.S. Click here to see the travel journal video!)
When You Wish Upon A Star…
My parents surprised us with a semi-spontaneous trip to Disney for the day! We woke up early and drove the 2+ hours to the Magic Kingdom and then stayed for the entire day. It was a wonderful day and I loved every minute of it! The firework show at the end was amazing, a perfect way to end our Florida Trip. :)
What did you do for Spring Break or, if you haven’t had break yet, what are you planning on doing? Thanks for reading! Have a great day!
Hey, everyone! How are you? Today was AMAZING! My a cappella team got to meet with a college a cappella team to learn and sing with them. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about getting the songs to feel how they should sound.
Also today, I wanted to share 10 things on my bucket list. My actual bucket list is very long. If you want to check out the entire list, click here. ;)
- Learn sign language. – I think sign language is really cool! Some of my friends know a bit of sign language so maybe they can help me. ;)
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies. – Disney movies are really fun! There are so many that I haven’t seen in a long time and would love to see again!
- Have a beach bonfire. – The beach is so beautiful at night with all of the stars. It would be a lot of fun to have a bonfire with some friends on the beach under the stars.
- Visit Mount Rushmore. – Mount Rushmore is a must-see.
- Visit all seven continents. – I love traveling! It would be awesome to visit every continent.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere. – I’ve always wanted to do this. :)
- Stargaze on a roof. – I LOVE watching the stars!
- Participate in a color run. – I’ve seen pictures of color runs all of the internet and it looks like a lot of fun! My cousin, C, ran in a color run and she said it was really cool.
- Read 1000 books. – Reading is a great thing to do. :)
- Write a book. – I really like writing. Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday.
What are some things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day! :)
Hey everyone! I was nominated for the Three Day Quote challenge which was something that I have wanted to do for a while now. Many thanks to Shivani from Another Dead Law Student’s Blog for the nomination! Please check out her blog here.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes for consecutive 3 days.
- Nominate 3 other bloggers each day.
Today’s theme is: Disney movie quotes Continue reading