Art has always been a huge part of my life. When I was younger, playing outside wasn’t an option so instead, I looked to paper and pens for fun.
My sketchbook is just a black spiral sketchbook. It is 7in by 10in with 80 thick sheets of acid-free paper.
This is one of my favorite drawings. I drew it for my French teacher and then made another copy for myself.
This drawing was inspired by a pin. I did not come up with the idea – I just thought it was cute and that I’d give it a try.
My wonderful sister helped me with the details on this one. This was one of my first attempts at drawing hair. :) This also came from a pin.
This is another one of my favorites. It was inspired by another picture. (I’m sorry I can’t link back to the originals.) I just changed the words on the dress/top. My sister helped me with this one as well.
And that’s it! Which drawing was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you! :) Also, if you have any suggestions of what I should draw, let me know!
Hey everyone! How are you all? I’m doing fantastic! Summer has officially started for my family and it’s been great so far.
My best friend invited me to go with her to her lake dock. We spent the day swimming and having a great time! The water was perfect and the day was beautiful!
Paisleys are so pretty! They are my favorite design and are so easy to do. I was also able to finish this drawing on my days off from school. It was inspired by this pin. I love this doodle/drawing because of the use of Sharpie. I felt that it helped to make the paisleys bolder. :)
Aren’t these flowers pretty? My sister picked them for me and my family. :)
I bought this gem at a little town I visited with my mom and sisters. There was a book sale at the library and I found this old Grammar for English Language book that was published in 1852! Guess how much it was. 3 bucks!! Can you believe it? This is definitely a treasure.
Anyway, that is a glimpse into my past week. How was your week? Let me know! I’d love to hear from you. :)
Hey everyone and welcome back to another monthly favorites! May flew by so fast! I can’t believe school is over!
- Way back in the beginning of the month, two of my friends drew me. We even got our class to vote on which drawing of me was better. Which drawing do you like better?
- School being over! – Yes, of course I miss my friends but I’ll see them again in the fall. No more exams, early morning classes, or late night cramming. :)
- Paper Mate Ink Joy pens – My parents got me a bunch of pens and some of them were Ink Joy pens. They write really smooth and are great for journalling.
- I was able to get together with a friend twice this month and it was really nice. It’s amazing how much you can learn about other people over lunch.
- More drawing sessions with my sis. – What can I say? My sister is amazing and so is her artwork. :)
- Fuze iced tea with lemon
- Sitting in the garden. – Summer time is such a beautiful time to be outside and enjoy the sunshine.
- Bullet Journals – I think I might have mentioned this on another Monthly Favorite but bullet journaling has been great for me. I love being able to design my own planner and adding extra pages for doodling and to-do lists.
- Dying For You by Otto Knows feat. Lindsey Stirling
- Proverbs 21:31 – “The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but victory rests with the Lord.”
How was your May? I hope you all have a great day!
April is over and May has begun and with the days the May brings, the end of school draws closer and closer. As I prepare for this month, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on what April had to bring.
- Drawing sessions with my sis – My sister is a great artist. She has been helping me work on my sketches. It makes for a great bonding time. :)
- Walks with my family – Honestly, doing anything with my family is pretty fun and the weather was beautiful so bonus! :)
- Faith Floral Dayspring Journal – A very good friend gave this beautiful journal to me. I am using it now for my bullet journal and absolutely love it because it has Bible verses on the bottom of every page!
- We Are Yours by I Am They (song) – This is such an uplifting and upbeat song.
- Café Mochas from Panera Bread – Yum!
- Painting Pottery – For my sister’s birthday, we went to a pottery shop and painted pottery. It was a very hard trying to decide which to pick out of the hundreds of items to choose from. XD
- Scarf from Areopostle – Don’t remember when I got it but it goes pretty great with my Sunday dress. :)
- Essie’s Play Date Nail Polish – It’s a super cute purple color which is also one of my favorite colors. :)
- todoist.com – I use this website for my to-do list. This is a big help since it has a daily goal and points.
- Psalms 16:11 – ““You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
April was a very busy month but it brought happiness and joy to my family and myself. What did you love about April? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear from you. :)