Hello, everyone! How are you? I’ve been pretty swamped with school but I was able to post this (even though it’s late) so I would say I’m doing pretty well! I was tagged by this amazing blogger for the Blue Sky Tag. Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the blog post here!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 questions
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) – Thin crust, pineapple, ham, extra cheese, olives, and homemade pizza is the best!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? – My mom’s thread meat with potatoes and green beans! Yum!
- What cheers you up? – My friends and family, writing, listening to music, watching a movie, or drawing.
- What is your favorite t.v. commercial? – I love the commercials for Fixer Upper!
- What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? – I love Spring the most because of all of the beautiful blooming flowers and the birds are just amazing. Also, it’s so close to being summer that it’s a hopeful season for me. :)
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
- What is your favorite smell? – Kind of an odd question but I guess my favorite smell would be freshly baked cookies. (Can you tell I’m hungry?) :) ;)
- What is your dream job? – I would love to be a Travel Blogger Momma because it incorporates all of my favorite things; traveling, blogging, and family time! :) But I won’t be getting to this dream job for a long time, don’t worry. Hehe!
- Who is your biggest role model? – My role model is my Aunt L. She’s an awesome woman who follows Jesus and has worked so hard.
- What are your top 3 goals in life? – Live a life that shows God’s love to others, not let my past circumstances hinder me from growing, and publish a book.
- What is the best decision you have made recently? – The best decision I’ve made recently… I think that would be deciding not to spend so much time comparing myself to others.
Questions For You
- Name 3 things that you love about Spring.
- What is one thing that you learned this week?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one song that makes you want to dance?
- Is there something that your friends do that has rubbed off on you?
- If you were an emoji, which one would you be?
- Name a book that made you laugh.
- Share a photo that you have taken recently.
- What is something that you have been meaning to do but haven’t done yet?
- If you have $1,000,000, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite word?
Tag! You’re It!
- Mehan from Press On Mehan!
- Tabi from Busy Bee
- Alexandrina from The Warmhearted
- The Happy Book
- Wonderous Night Trambler from A Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Average Girl
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C
- Alysha from Joyous Alysha
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Truuty from Truth and Beauty
- G from Paper Clips and Pins
Thanks again for the nomination! Have a great day!
Hey everyone! I was tagged by Jane from Frosting Fashion to complete the Fun Question Tag. You can find her blog here and her post of the tag here.
- When is your birthday? – February 4th
- What are three of your favorite colors? – Pink, orange, and pale green
- Favorite quotes? – “Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted.” ~ Jules Renard and “We make a living by what we do, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill and “The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.” ~ Captain Jack Sparrow
- Are you addicted to youtube? – No. I don’t watch Youtube as much as I used to.
- What/who are your 3 favorite TV programs and/or youtubers? – I like Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Once Upon A Time. And for youtubers, I watch Studio C, Eleventh Gorgeous, and Classy Whale.
- What are 3 qualities you would admire in a best friend? – “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ~ William Shakespeare. The only thing I would add is that a friend should help you grow in Jesus Christ.
- Do you like your name? – Yes! I love my name. :)
- If you could choose your own name, what name would you choose? – Well, I’ve always liked the name Emily so I guess I would choose that.
- What is your fantasy dream? – Um hmm. I’m not sure. XD
- Do you wear makeup? – I do sometimes but not that often. Mostly I just save it for special occasions.
- If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about? – I love writing so this is something I have planned. I call it, “I don’t know the title yet but I had a dream about this once and that’s how I got the idea“. :P It’s about a fairy that lives in a tree and is assigned to protect the family that lives nearby from the time-traveling, children-stealing, grizzly-bear looking monsters that inhabit the woods across the street.
- What makes you cry? – Lots of things. I mostly cry during sad movies especially when someone either dies or has to say goodbye to the one they love.
- What makes you angry? – Injustice, losing important things, not being believed in.
- What makes you happy? – Family! And food and church and laughing and blogging and 50 other things that you can find here.
- What is ‘fangirling’? – Fangirling is when one finds something that they absolutely love, mainly from one of their fandoms, and they go crazy because that thing is super amazing.
- What are your 3 favorite snacks? – M&Ms, apples, and cookies.
- What are your 3 favorite foods? – My mom’s potatoes, my Oma’s meatballs, and my sister’s lemon cake. :)
- What are your favorite drinks? – Ice tea! And also coke.
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – I’m a homeschool student taking online classes at Veritas Press Scholars Academy. I have been blogging since October of 2014. I play piano and I am currently writing music with one of my best friends.
- What are 10 random facts about you? – 1) My hair is naturally curly. 2) I have two sisters. 3) My favorite subject is Web Design followed closely by French and English. 4) I love chocolate chip cookies. 5) I collect pens. 6) I think Lindsey Stirling is amazing. 7) So are the Piano Guys. 8) My personality type is INFP. 9) Spending a rainy day, sitting by a window, reading a good book, listening to music, and drinking tea is my idea of a perfect day. 10) My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 21:31.
- What are 3 fun things to do? – Spend time with family and friends, have random dance parties, and traveling.
Tag You’re It!
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag. It was really fun.
Thanks again to Jane for tagging me! I hope you all have a great day! :)
Hey, everyone! This is the second post you’ve seen this week! *gasp* Exciting? I think so. Any who-dos. :)
I’ve been nominated by Grace2610 to do the Unknown Blogger’s Challenge. Click here to see Grace’s version of the challenge. This challenge was created by Unfashionable Cupcake. Click here to see the rules of UBC.
The Questions (Answered)
- Why did you start your blog?
I started this blog, honestly, because it seemed like fun and a lot of my friends were starting blogs as well. I don’t regret it. Blogging is really fun for me and is relaxing especially during exam week (which is coming up soon. Pray for me)
- What has been your best experience of blogging so far?
One of the things that I find really cool is the fact that bloggers are so helpful. I haven’t met a blogger that wasn’t encouraging or willing to give me tips. I love the way we are connected as a blogging family.
- What is your hobby?
My hobby is baking. I’ve always loved baking and have made some lists of things that I’ve wanted to bake. Spending time in the kitchen with my family is one of my favorite ways to reconnect and recharge. :)
- What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite color is pink. It used to be lavender but as I grew older, I started liking pink more and more. If I had to pick a shade of pink to be my favorite, I would have to pick watermelon pink. I think it’s a happy color and goes great with orange (another one of my favorite colors).
- What is/are your favorite school subject(s)?
My favorite subject in school is Web Design. I love typing out lines of code and then that code actually making something cool. It’s really fun!
- What is your favorite shop to go to?
Bath and Body Works. Absolutely. I love going with my friends and smelling all of the different lotions and candles. We can’t stay in too long though or we won’t be able to tell which scent is which but I love it. :)
- What is your dream for your future?
I’ve always wanted to live in a big city, right downtown in the midst of everything. I love the busyness and all of the different shops and buildings on the street. And the lights at night are just beautiful!
My Questions For You.
- Why did you start your blog?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- If you could ask for anything in the world and be guaranteed to receive it, what would you ask for?
- What is your happy place?
- What would you like to change about the world?
- Name one thing that you would like to do by next year.
Tag, You’re It!
I tag anyone who is an “Unknown Blogger” (a blogger with less than 100 followers).
I also tag anyone who wants to answer any or all of the questions for you because, I know, this is fun. :)
Be sure to check Unfashionable Cupcakes for rules! Also, if you complete (or don’t complete) this challenge, let me know in the comments below! :)