Hello, everyone! How are you? I’ve been pretty swamped with school but I was able to post this (even though it’s late) so I would say I’m doing pretty well! I was tagged by this amazing blogger for the Blue Sky Tag. Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the blog post here!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 questions
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) – Thin crust, pineapple, ham, extra cheese, olives, and homemade pizza is the best!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? – My mom’s thread meat with potatoes and green beans! Yum!
- What cheers you up? – My friends and family, writing, listening to music, watching a movie, or drawing.
- What is your favorite t.v. commercial? – I love the commercials for Fixer Upper!
- What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? – I love Spring the most because of all of the beautiful blooming flowers and the birds are just amazing. Also, it’s so close to being summer that it’s a hopeful season for me. :)
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
- What is your favorite smell? – Kind of an odd question but I guess my favorite smell would be freshly baked cookies. (Can you tell I’m hungry?) :) ;)
- What is your dream job? – I would love to be a Travel Blogger Momma because it incorporates all of my favorite things; traveling, blogging, and family time! :) But I won’t be getting to this dream job for a long time, don’t worry. Hehe!
- Who is your biggest role model? – My role model is my Aunt L. She’s an awesome woman who follows Jesus and has worked so hard.
- What are your top 3 goals in life? – Live a life that shows God’s love to others, not let my past circumstances hinder me from growing, and publish a book.
- What is the best decision you have made recently? – The best decision I’ve made recently… I think that would be deciding not to spend so much time comparing myself to others.
Questions For You
- Name 3 things that you love about Spring.
- What is one thing that you learned this week?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one song that makes you want to dance?
- Is there something that your friends do that has rubbed off on you?
- If you were an emoji, which one would you be?
- Name a book that made you laugh.
- Share a photo that you have taken recently.
- What is something that you have been meaning to do but haven’t done yet?
- If you have $1,000,000, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite word?
Tag! You’re It!
- Mehan from Press On Mehan!
- Tabi from Busy Bee
- Alexandrina from The Warmhearted
- The Happy Book
- Wonderous Night Trambler from A Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Average Girl
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C
- Alysha from Joyous Alysha
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Truuty from Truth and Beauty
- G from Paper Clips and Pins
Thanks again for the nomination! Have a great day!
Hey, everybody! I was nominated for the 2016/2017 Tag by Ally from Dreamers and Dancers.Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here. :)
* Sorry it took me so long to get to the tag!
Mention the creator of the tag (I don’t know who this is so…)
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Answer the questions given
- Mention the blogger who nominated you
Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog
*Blogger Note: I’m not going to tag anyone but if you want to do the 2016/2017 tag, feel free! *
Questions And Answers
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words. – Lessons, Different, New
- Write the names of 2 peoples who have influenced your 2016. – M encouraged me to go to school and to grow more in God’s love and R taught me that it’s important to always put God first.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited and why you liked it so much. – The most beautiful place that I visited in 2016 was FL. I was able to watch some very pretty sunsets there! Plus, my grandparents were there so that was nice. :)
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016. – My mom’s food is always really good! I loved the chocolate pie that my mom made for Christmas.
- Which event has marked you more in 2016? (even a global event) – My birthday this past year was amazing! I loved it (mainly because my sister made me a Doctor Who themed birthday party)! :)
- Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and link a photo. -I can’t think of anything that I bought this year so I’ll skip this question.
- Write 3 good intentions for 2017. – I plan to grow this year, become more organized, and cross off all of the things on my goal list. :)
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017. – I would love to visit my awesome cousins in London this year! E and D are amazing people and I would have a lot of fun exploring the city with them. :)
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017. – I want to try pumpkin butter this year. I blogged about it here but I haven’t tried it yet!
Thanks again to Ally for tagging me! I had fun with this tag. :) Have a great day!
Happy New Year! Can you believe it’s 2017?! It’s gone by way too fast. But then again, I say that every year. You’d think I’d be used to time changing by now.
Okay, so I’m going to start off by saying I don’t like using the word “resolutions”. I feel like they should be more of goals because it doesn’t matter to me whether I meet them or not, as long as there are progress and growth.
With that “mini-rant” out of the way, here are my 2017 New Year Goals. My theme for 2017 is growth so this year I’m making goals that will hopefully help me better myself.
Hey, everyone! It’s officially fall and let me just tell you, this is going to be great. Fall has always been my favorite season but now that I’m back at school, the amazingness is going to be bumped up a few notches. ;)
- Make smores at a bonfire with my friends!
- Go on bike rides around my neighborhood.
- Boo a neighbor.
- Go to at least one football game.
- Wear a vest.
- Take pictures of the beautiful world around me!
- Bake something from my To-Bake lists!
- Volunteer at my church.
- Build a fort.
Well, that’s all for today! I can’t wait to get started on this list. I hope you all have a great day! Stay happy. :)
What are you looking most forward to this season? What are you going to do this fall?
Follow me – Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi
Hey, everyone! This is the second post you’ve seen this week! *gasp* Exciting? I think so. Any who-dos. :)
I’ve been nominated by Grace2610 to do the Unknown Blogger’s Challenge. Click here to see Grace’s version of the challenge. This challenge was created by Unfashionable Cupcake. Click here to see the rules of UBC.
The Questions (Answered)
- Why did you start your blog?
I started this blog, honestly, because it seemed like fun and a lot of my friends were starting blogs as well. I don’t regret it. Blogging is really fun for me and is relaxing especially during exam week (which is coming up soon. Pray for me)
- What has been your best experience of blogging so far?
One of the things that I find really cool is the fact that bloggers are so helpful. I haven’t met a blogger that wasn’t encouraging or willing to give me tips. I love the way we are connected as a blogging family.
- What is your hobby?
My hobby is baking. I’ve always loved baking and have made some lists of things that I’ve wanted to bake. Spending time in the kitchen with my family is one of my favorite ways to reconnect and recharge. :)
- What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite color is pink. It used to be lavender but as I grew older, I started liking pink more and more. If I had to pick a shade of pink to be my favorite, I would have to pick watermelon pink. I think it’s a happy color and goes great with orange (another one of my favorite colors).
- What is/are your favorite school subject(s)?
My favorite subject in school is Web Design. I love typing out lines of code and then that code actually making something cool. It’s really fun!
- What is your favorite shop to go to?
Bath and Body Works. Absolutely. I love going with my friends and smelling all of the different lotions and candles. We can’t stay in too long though or we won’t be able to tell which scent is which but I love it. :)
- What is your dream for your future?
I’ve always wanted to live in a big city, right downtown in the midst of everything. I love the busyness and all of the different shops and buildings on the street. And the lights at night are just beautiful!
My Questions For You.
- Why did you start your blog?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- If you could ask for anything in the world and be guaranteed to receive it, what would you ask for?
- What is your happy place?
- What would you like to change about the world?
- Name one thing that you would like to do by next year.
Tag, You’re It!
I tag anyone who is an “Unknown Blogger” (a blogger with less than 100 followers).
I also tag anyone who wants to answer any or all of the questions for you because, I know, this is fun. :)
Be sure to check Unfashionable Cupcakes for rules! Also, if you complete (or don’t complete) this challenge, let me know in the comments below! :)
Hey, everyone! So today I thought it might be nice to share some of my New Year Resolutions. I couldn’t share all of them because well, I have quite a few things I would like to accomplish. So instead of explaining all of my goals, I picked three that are especially important for me to conquer this 2016 year.
1. Learn to cook a couple of meals.
I like helping my mom out in the kitchen and baking is one of my favorite things to do but I haven’t really had much of a chance to explore cookbooks and pick recipes to try. So this year, I really want to pick some recipes from the many many cookbooks in my house to try. And maybe I’ll share a few of my favorites with you all. :)
2. Read 25 books.
Finding time to read fun books that are not required for school can be tough, but it’s a challenge I’m willing to tackle. I didn’t want to pick too big of a number of books to read but I think 25 is a reasonable amount. Of course, I will need to find time to go to the library which for me is fun so I’m not complaining. :) If you guys have any suggestions on what to read, let me know in the comments and I will check them out!
3. Finish a devotional.
I own many devotionals that I have yet to finish reading. Many times I have just picked bits and pieces from different books but I really want to read right through a devotional. My aunt gave me a devotional last year that I think will be a great one to start working my way through.
So there are my top three things that I want to do this year. What are your top three New Year Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!