Hello, everyone! How are you? It’s been a while since my last life update so I thought I would share one today.
Things have been pretty busy until today. I just finished my third quarter of Senior Year and I’m not exactly sure what to do with that information. I’m excited to graduation coming up in a couple of months but I also know that I’m going to miss so many things from high school. I think, for now, I’m just going to take things one week at a time.
Speaking of, this next week is going to be full of really exciting things! On Monday, I have my final meeting before I head to… Peru! I’ll be gone for 10 days but I will come back with lots of pictures! I also have a Sign Language Club meeting on Monday which I’m very excited about! I’ve always found sign language to be interesting and I’m looking forward to being able to sign with some other people from my church and school.
The Awesome Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Include the reason behind the award!
- Include the banner in the post
- Tag it with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer all the questions!
Nominate at least 5 other awesome blog buddies Give your nominees 10 questions of their own! Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
*I’m going to skip these but please feel free to accept your own nomination for this award!
The Reason Behind This Award
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~coffeelovingbookoholic
- What’s your favorite quote? – “May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary.” – Xan Oku
- What’s your earliest childhood memory? – My earliest childhood memory was when I was around 3 or 4. I was in preschool and it was my birthday. I remember having pigtails with purple ribbons and having nap time. I was so excited about my birthday that I couldn’t go to sleep. :)
- If you could do anything in one day, what would you do? – I would probably wake up early, be productive, have lunch with some friends, and then spend the afternoon with my family. That would be a great day.
- Who in your life, do admire most? – My former Sunday School teacher is someone that I admire a lot. She is the happiest 70~ year-old I’ve ever met. Every time I see her, she is always excited and reminds me to be strong in my faith. She constantly prays for me and it means a lot. She hasn’t had the easiest life, but through everything, she has been praising God. That is how I want to be.
- Who is your favorite blogger and why? – Oh, my! Okay, my favorite blogger would have to be Madyson Grace. Her blog is full of meaningful posts that encourage us to remember the Truth.
- Markers or Colored Pencils? – Markers. 100%
- Chocolate or Hard candies? – Chocolate!
- Current favorite outfit? – I would have to go with my church outfit. It consists of this fit and flare burgundy dress from Altar’d State, a black cardigan, and flats. It’s really comfortable.
- What’s your greatest accomplishment? – Reaching my 3-year blogiversary!
- If you could go back in time, where would you go and why? – I would go back to the 1950s because I think that was an interesting time period. Also, it was during that decade that Disneyland opened!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great week! :)