Hey, everyone! Happy Pi Day! I hope it’s been a great day full of, well, pie. ;) My sister made a pie for the family and it was delicious. Here are 5 pie recipes that I think would be awesome, including my absolute favorite pie!
- Chocolate Pie – I absolutely LOVE this pie! My mom makes this pie every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it’s wonderful! Sprinkle on some powdered sugar and a little dollop of whipped cream. Mmm :)
- Mini Pecan Pies – Pecan pies are a favorite in the south. I haven’t tried this recipe but it looks really good!
- Caramel Apple Pie Cookies – Just because it’s pie doesn’t mean you don’t have to be creative! These apple pie cookies look so good!
- Triple Layer Oreo Pie – This yummy pie takes a long time to make but from the reviews, it’ll worth it.
- Apple Cranberry Pie – If you like apple pie or cranberry pie, you’ll like this pie. ;)
Let me know if you try any of these recipes! Happy Pi day! ;)