A blank sheet of paper.
Oh, the possibilities
That lie within my mind.
I’m afraid to write
For once the ink is applied,
There is no going back.
So I think this poem needs a little bit of an explanation. I wrote this poem way back in June. I attempted to write letters to friends but never did because I didn’t know what to say, how to say it, or why I wanted to write them in the first place. This poem came out of the struggle of not being able to make up my mind. :) Anyway, that’s the story! Stay happy. :)
Hey, everyone! Tessa from Writer’s Ink created a new challenge! Be sure to check out Tessa’s blog here. (She’s awesome; you’ll love it!)
- Thank your nominator
- Answer at least 8 questions about writing
- Nominate at least 5 people
Question and Answer
- When did you first start writing? – I started writing around August of 2013 or 2014. I had just finished the Gallagher Girls series and it inspired me to write!
- Have you always been interested in writing? – I always liked writing but I didn’t actually consider myself a writer until I started buckling down and getting writing done.
- Why do you like writing? – I love writing because it’s a great way to express your feelings and thoughts without stuttering through the words.
- What genre do you write in? – Realistic Fiction and Poetry
- Who or what motivates you to write? – I have a friend, H, who is an AMAZING writer! She inspires me to write; her own writing is enough motivation. :)
- Do you write poetry? – Absolutely! I love poetry; it’s my favorite way of writing.
- Have you ever written a story with a friend? – No, but that would be really fun!
- How do you write your stories (first person, third person)? – First person always.
- Meg from MegCathWrites
- Vivian from Writing With Style
- Alexis from Coast To Coast With Alexis
- Anna from Diversion3000
- Hanne from RocksAnd Minerals 4 Him
A big thank you to Tessa for creating this challenge! It was a lot of fun! To those who were nominated, be sure to link your version of this challenge down below so I can check it out! :) Have a great day!
P.S. I was thinking about adding a poetry/writing section to my blog. What do you think? Let me know in the comments down below!