Hello, everyone! How are you? I’m doing pretty well! The second quarter ended yesterday and I finally get a chance to breathe after all of the assignments. Yay! I was nominated by Bella from the Dancing Damsel for the Liebster Award! Many thanks to her! Be sure to check out her blog and her version of the post here.
- Acknowledge the blogger who tagged you and display the award button.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asks you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify the bloggers of their nomination.
- And give them 11 questions to answer!
Questions And Answers
- What are a few of your goals for 2018? – I actually just posted a blog post on my 2018 goals. You can read it here.
- What’s a song you’ve had on repeat lately? – I love listening to “Well Done” by Carly Bannister. Both Carly and her sister Ellie Holcomb performed at Windy Gap at the beginning of the school year and it was amazing! You can listen to the song here.
- If you write, what’s a current WIP about? – I haven’t really been writing recently so I’ll skip this question. :)
- Do you have any siblings? – Yes! I have two younger sisters who are amazing! I love them so much. :)
- Sweet, salty, or sour? – Sweet! I love all kinds of desserts, especially if my mom or sister made them.
- Which book do you wish would be turned into a movie? – I would be so excited if The Selection series became a movie! It would be amazing!
- What’s a word you always misspell? – I also misspell “misspell”. I forget there are two “s”s.
- If you could live in only one city or town for the rest of your life, what would it be? – I’ve always wanted to live in London.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? – If I could have a superpower, I would want to have the power of teleportation. That way, I could just “poof” myself somewhere instead of having to drive.
- What is the best and worst movie you’ve ever seen? – The best movie I saw was Wonder Woman. It was so good! I don’t know the worst movie that I saw.
- Why did you start blogging? – I had been thinking about starting a blog for a while before I finally did start writing. It wasn’t until a lot of my friends started blogs that I decided it was finally time. I started Life as a Homeschooled Teen in November of 2014. It was a way for me to practice writing and I continued by adding more posts about life. And now here I am. :)
Tag! You’re It!
- A Day in the Life of Anonymous Me
- Call Me Ash
- Day Dreamer Teen
- Dreamers and Dancers
- Elsie LMC
- Georgie Grl
- It’s Louises Life
- Joy Unspeakable
- Linds 4 Dance
- Livalittle Blog
- and You!
Questions For You
- What are some of your goals for this year?
- What are you looking forward to?
- What cheers you up?
- Give one piece of life advice.
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- If you had to move to another country for 10 years, what are some things that you would miss?
- What comes to mind when you hear the word “rabbit?”
- What is your most reccommended book?
- Do you have a bullet journal?
- Tea or coffee?
- How would you describe your style?
Thanks again to Bella for tagging me! Be sure to check out her blog and I hope you all have a great day! :)