Hey, everyone! How are you? Today was AMAZING! My a cappella team got to meet with a college a cappella team to learn and sing with them. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about getting the songs to feel how they should sound.
Also today, I wanted to share 10 things on my bucket list. My actual bucket list is very long. If you want to check out the entire list, click here. ;)
- Learn sign language. – I think sign language is really cool! Some of my friends know a bit of sign language so maybe they can help me. ;)
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies. – Disney movies are really fun! There are so many that I haven’t seen in a long time and would love to see again!
- Have a beach bonfire. – The beach is so beautiful at night with all of the stars. It would be a lot of fun to have a bonfire with some friends on the beach under the stars.
- Visit Mount Rushmore. – Mount Rushmore is a must-see.
- Visit all seven continents. – I love traveling! It would be awesome to visit every continent.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere. – I’ve always wanted to do this. :)
- Stargaze on a roof. – I LOVE watching the stars!
- Participate in a color run. – I’ve seen pictures of color runs all of the internet and it looks like a lot of fun! My cousin, C, ran in a color run and she said it was really cool.
- Read 1000 books. – Reading is a great thing to do. :)
- Write a book. – I really like writing. Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday.
What are some things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day! :)
Hey, everyone! I was tagged by Tessa Megan from Writer’s Ink to complete the Blue Sky Tag! Fun Fact: I was her first follower ever so it’s really exciting to see how much she and her blog has grown. :)
1.Thank the person who tagged you
2.Answer their 11 questions
3.Tag 11 people
4.Give them 11 questions to answer
Questions And Answers
- Do you have any imaginary friends? – No, I don’t but I sometimes talk to myself if that counts. XD
- Have you ever been to the beach or would like to go? – I LOVE going to the beach! It’s so relaxing and beautiful. I’ve been so many times but it’s still amazing. :)
- Have you ever entered a writing contest? – I have entered a couple of writing contests but I have never won. One of these days, I’ll write something amazing. ;)
- If possible would you go into writing as a career or will it just be a hobby for you? – It depends on the type of writing. I could totally blog for the rest of my life! I’m not sure if creative writing could be my career but I think that if (and when) I actually become serious about it, I can re-evaluate.
- Do you like to sing? – I do like to sing! I am in an acappella group at my school which is super fun (but a lot of work). The people are so nice and encouraging but singing isn’t my forte. It is fun though!
- Do you listen to music while you write? – Sometimes. Like right now, I’m listening to music while I’m typing this (If It’s Just Me by Hunter Hayes). But for homework writing, I don’t listen to music. I think sometimes the music can affect and change the feel of the writing. Hopefully, that makes sense. :P :)
- What book(s) have you recently read? – Besides books for school, I haven’t read anything. But! I received two books from my very best friend so I will read those soon!
- Do you like country music? – YES! And my friends hate country music! Can you believe that? My favorite country artist is Hunter Hayes.
- What’s your favorite movie? – Uhh… Let me think. Oh! I really like A Royal Christmas but that’s a Christmas movie so… I don’t know. :)
- Have you read A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley or heard of it? – No and no! I’ll have to check it out though!
- Do you watch or read the news? – I don’t watch the news too often and I don’t read the news either.
Tag! You’re It!
- Light Up The Shining Night Sky
- Living The Gray Life
- Clara’s Craft Corner
- The Girl Upstairs
- Rocks and Minerals 4 Him
- The Happy Book
- Thriving Hope
- Abby and the Pens
- Found and Cherished
- Eclectic Ellen
- What is your favorite song?
- What new restaurant//cafe//coffee shop have you been to recently?
- What books do you love to read?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- How do you come up with blog posts?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
- How has this month been so far?
- What do you love to do outside of school//work?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
That’s all! I hope you all have a good day! Also, there are 3 days left in the giveaway! Be sure to enter! (Rules and such here.)