Hey, everyone! I was technically sorta nominated by Maha from FunHouse Vision. I love love love fall so when I saw this tag, I knew I had to post my version of it. Before I start, be sure to check out Maha’s blog here and her version of this tag here!
- What signifies the start of Fall for you?
Fall begins when we bring out the candy corn and apple cider.
- What is your favourite Fall scent?
Crisp Morning Air from Bath and Body Works
- What is your favourite Fall colour?
I love the wine/crimson berry color like this Essie nail
- What is your favourite Fall drink?
Apple cider all the way!
- What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
I don’t watch many shows but the one I am watching is Dancing With The Stars so I’ll go with that.
- What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
Ankle boots, striped dresses and sweaters
- What is your favourite frugal Fall activity?
Sitting by the fireplace or sitting outside on the porch.
- What is your favourite makeup look come fall weather?
I don’t really wear makeup but I think darker shadow and a darker lip can create a great fall look. Like this one:
Tag! You’re It!
I tag anyone who wants to complete this tag! Totally fun. If you love fall, you should do it.
I thought I would try something different today and make the main part of my post centered. Let me know how you like it! Anywhos,be sure to check out Maha’s blog if you haven’t already and have a great and fantastic day! :)
*please note: none of these pictures are mine*
How did you like the tag? What do you love about fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you!