Christmas is 46 days away! Have you starting shopping yet? I have already bought all of the gifts for my family but I’m still working on the ones for my friends. Here is my Christmas Wish List, including links for items in case you need some inspiration. ;)
Something I Want
Something I Need
Something To Wear
Something To Read
What are some things that are on your Christmas wish list?
Which stores do you go to buy gifts?
Hey, everyone! How are you? Today was AMAZING! My a cappella team got to meet with a college a cappella team to learn and sing with them. It was a great experience and we learned a lot about getting the songs to feel how they should sound.
Also today, I wanted to share 10 things on my bucket list. My actual bucket list is very long. If you want to check out the entire list, click here. ;)
- Learn sign language. – I think sign language is really cool! Some of my friends know a bit of sign language so maybe they can help me. ;)
- Spend an entire day watching Disney movies. – Disney movies are really fun! There are so many that I haven’t seen in a long time and would love to see again!
- Have a beach bonfire. – The beach is so beautiful at night with all of the stars. It would be a lot of fun to have a bonfire with some friends on the beach under the stars.
- Visit Mount Rushmore. – Mount Rushmore is a must-see.
- Visit all seven continents. – I love traveling! It would be awesome to visit every continent.
- Go to a midnight movie premiere. – I’ve always wanted to do this. :)
- Stargaze on a roof. – I LOVE watching the stars!
- Participate in a color run. – I’ve seen pictures of color runs all of the internet and it looks like a lot of fun! My cousin, C, ran in a color run and she said it was really cool.
- Read 1000 books. – Reading is a great thing to do. :)
- Write a book. – I really like writing. Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of writing and publishing a book someday.
What are some things on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! Have a great day! :)
Hey, everybody! How was your January? It was a great start to a new year with new goals and a new mindset. For me, January went by all too fast.
I started off January with my friends. We had an amazing time ringing in the New Year and laughing together. On the fourth, I worked on my scrapbooks! I’m so close to being finished with the last one. Then on the seventh, it snowed. It was so much fun even though the snow didn’t stay long.
Picture Creds: Sis
On the ninth, I received my business cards from Vistaprint. I was so excited and so pleased with how they turned out! And two days later, I received my Vistaprint Promobox. I totally forgot about it so it was an amazing surprise to receive in the mail. :)
Then my friends and I started a Bible study type thing for us all to memorize Bible verses together. So far we have memorized Matthew 10:28 and Philippians 4:4-8. To help me memorize my Bible verses, I started a journal. On the left page, I write the Bible verse and my initial thoughts. On the right page, I write a “React and Respond” section where I write my thoughts at the end of the week and things that I want to remember about the verses that I studied.
On the thirteenth, my friend (shout out to A) taught me the basics of video making. Then on the seventeenth, I uploaded my very first Youtube video! (3 Things You Should Know About Me) I am super excited about my Youtube channel. Ya’ll can expect some great things coming soon! Also, I’m hosting a GIVEAWAY! (More about that here.)
My school had to move the piano into the common area for an event and they decided to keep it there for a couple of days. It was wonderful hearing so many people playing songs and everyone connecting over the music.
This month I also participated in a Photo-a-day challenge. It was a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month.
Other Things I Loved
- 52 Lists Project book
- 52 Lists To Happiness book
- Pinterest “tried it” button
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Sherlock Season 4
That’s all! How was your January? What are you looking forward to this February?
Hey, everyone! So today I thought it might be nice to share some of my New Year Resolutions. I couldn’t share all of them because well, I have quite a few things I would like to accomplish. So instead of explaining all of my goals, I picked three that are especially important for me to conquer this 2016 year.
1. Learn to cook a couple of meals.
I like helping my mom out in the kitchen and baking is one of my favorite things to do but I haven’t really had much of a chance to explore cookbooks and pick recipes to try. So this year, I really want to pick some recipes from the many many cookbooks in my house to try. And maybe I’ll share a few of my favorites with you all. :)
2. Read 25 books.
Finding time to read fun books that are not required for school can be tough, but it’s a challenge I’m willing to tackle. I didn’t want to pick too big of a number of books to read but I think 25 is a reasonable amount. Of course, I will need to find time to go to the library which for me is fun so I’m not complaining. :) If you guys have any suggestions on what to read, let me know in the comments and I will check them out!
3. Finish a devotional.
I own many devotionals that I have yet to finish reading. Many times I have just picked bits and pieces from different books but I really want to read right through a devotional. My aunt gave me a devotional last year that I think will be a great one to start working my way through.
So there are my top three things that I want to do this year. What are your top three New Year Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!