Happy Best Friends Day everyone! I hope you get to spend some time with all of your friends today but, if not, here’s a list of 23 things you can do with your friends this summer! :)
- Hang out at the pool.
- Have a friends photoshoot.
- Volunteer somewhere together for the day.
- Road trip!
- Go horseback riding.
- Attend a floating lantern festival.
- Make homemade icecream.
- Have a paint fight.
- Go camping together.
- Have a weeklong sleepover.
- Go thrift shopping together.
- Make a friendship playlist.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Have a picnic.
- Start a book club together.
- Go to a music festival.
- Try out new crafts.
- Play with animals at a local shelter.
- Make a summer scrapbook.
- Go hiking to a waterfall.
- Tie-dye shirts.
- Go back to school shopping together!
I can’t wait to try all of these things out with my friends! I know it’ll be a lot of fun. :) If you try any of the things listed with your friends, let me know in the comments. I’d love to hear from you! :) Have an amazing day!
Hello, my friends! How are you? I just got back from my trip to Florida and it was beautiful as always! My family and I spent a week relaxing, exploring, and enjoying God’s creation. With a one-day trip to the Everglades and Disney, this vacation was one that I will never forget. :)
God’s Beautiful Creation
My favorite part of the entire trip was getting to see the sunsets. I think it’s really cool how God made the colors and lights work perfectly together to create a beautiful show that is unique every day. And how awesome is it that the clouds get to play a part in the show as well? The picture above is my absolute favorite from the trip. :)
Living On The Beach Front
My family and I spent a good amount of time at the beach during the first couple of days. I loved hearing the waves crash against the sandy beach and watching the birds soar through the blue sky. Even better were the walks at sunset and afternoons spent reading on the deck.
Trip To The Everglades
The day trip to the Everglades was also a lot of fun! We took a boat//kayak//walking tour through part of the Everglades. It was so beautiful and calming out on the water, watching the dolphins jump through the water. After the tour, my parents drove me and my siblings through a scenic road where we got to see alligators and birds.
(P.S. Click here to see the travel journal video!)
When You Wish Upon A Star…
My parents surprised us with a semi-spontaneous trip to Disney for the day! We woke up early and drove the 2+ hours to the Magic Kingdom and then stayed for the entire day. It was a wonderful day and I loved every minute of it! The firework show at the end was amazing, a perfect way to end our Florida Trip. :)
What did you do for Spring Break or, if you haven’t had break yet, what are you planning on doing? Thanks for reading! Have a great day!
Hey, everyone! How was your weekend? I spent my weekend in the mountains. We went hiking to a waterfall and then had a picnic dinner. It was a lot of fun! Here are my monthly favorites for August. :)
image via youversion
- Going back to school! – This year I made the big switch from homeschooling to private schooling and I love it! It’s been a big learning experience but I’m exactly where I’m meant to be. :)
- Group Me (app) – I was introduced to this app by my friends from school and it’s great. It allows you to group message people even if they don’t have smartphones or the app.
- More traveling – I feel like every time I post a monthly favorite, I include some sort of traveling experience. This month we went to FL. (read more here)
- A cappella – I decided to try something new this year so I joined my school’s a cappella group. It’s super fun and a great way to meet new people. I’m looking forward to our first performance.
- Photography Class – This year, I’m taking a photography class. I’ve already learned so much and I can’t wait to share my pictures with you all. :)
- The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
- Sparrows by Jason Grey
- Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling (feat. Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness)
- Isaiah 26:3 – “You keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You.” (read my comments on this verse here)
- 1 Thessalonian 5:18 – “give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”