Hello, everyone! How are you? I’ve been pretty swamped with school but I was able to post this (even though it’s late) so I would say I’m doing pretty well! I was tagged by this amazing blogger for the Blue Sky Tag. Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the blog post here!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Give 11 questions
- Nominate 11 people to continue this tag
Questions and Answers
- What is your perfect pizza? (thin/thick crust, toppings, homemade/delivery) – Thin crust, pineapple, ham, extra cheese, olives, and homemade pizza is the best!
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? – My mom’s thread meat with potatoes and green beans! Yum!
- What cheers you up? – My friends and family, writing, listening to music, watching a movie, or drawing.
- What is your favorite t.v. commercial? – I love the commercials for Fixer Upper!
- What is your favorite of the four seasons? Why? – I love Spring the most because of all of the beautiful blooming flowers and the birds are just amazing. Also, it’s so close to being summer that it’s a hopeful season for me. :)
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
- What is your favorite smell? – Kind of an odd question but I guess my favorite smell would be freshly baked cookies. (Can you tell I’m hungry?) :) ;)
- What is your dream job? – I would love to be a Travel Blogger Momma because it incorporates all of my favorite things; traveling, blogging, and family time! :) But I won’t be getting to this dream job for a long time, don’t worry. Hehe!
- Who is your biggest role model? – My role model is my Aunt L. She’s an awesome woman who follows Jesus and has worked so hard.
- What are your top 3 goals in life? – Live a life that shows God’s love to others, not let my past circumstances hinder me from growing, and publish a book.
- What is the best decision you have made recently? – The best decision I’ve made recently… I think that would be deciding not to spend so much time comparing myself to others.
Questions For You
- Name 3 things that you love about Spring.
- What is one thing that you learned this week?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is one song that makes you want to dance?
- Is there something that your friends do that has rubbed off on you?
- If you were an emoji, which one would you be?
- Name a book that made you laugh.
- Share a photo that you have taken recently.
- What is something that you have been meaning to do but haven’t done yet?
- If you have $1,000,000, how would you spend it?
- What is your favorite word?
Tag! You’re It!
- Mehan from Press On Mehan!
- Tabi from Busy Bee
- Alexandrina from The Warmhearted
- The Happy Book
- Wonderous Night Trambler from A Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Average Girl
- Elsie from Elsie L.M.C
- Alysha from Joyous Alysha
- Chloe from Diary of a Lonely Girl
- Truuty from Truth and Beauty
- G from Paper Clips and Pins
Thanks again for the nomination! Have a great day!
Hey, guys! Happy March! The weather outside is beautiful and I’m so ready for Spring Break! February was full of fun adventures and memories. I can’t believe it all went by so quickly!
February started off great with my birthday! I hosted a vision board party, hosting two things off of my goals list for this year. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my friends and family. Shout-out to my wonderful mother who created a huge meal of tiny sandwiches for my birthday lunch!
A couple days later, I went to watch the play from my high school! It was a lot of fun and I saw a bunch of people that I know (shout-out to M, A, M, L, and H).
On the 11th, I headed over to the park with my sister to walk around and take pictures. It was so beautiful outside and it seemed that everyone was out enjoying the weather! The light reflecting off the water took my breath away. Plus, there were so many dogs – an extra bonus! ;)
Valentines Day came and went without a mishap. My sisters and I made breakfast in bed for my mom and we each got a little bouquet of flowers from our dad. On the 16th, I spent the day writing letters and making cards for my friends and family. And the next day, I went to my first college visit – very exciting.
Then came the big mountain trip! We spent three days in the cool weather with rivers and plenty of trees to sit by. (I even made a video about it. Watch it here.) I ended up spending a lot of time writing which was really fun for me. It’s been a while since I’ve taken the time to let my dreams take shape in writing form. ;) Our short trip in the mountains was a fun one and I can’t wait to go back.
February closed with lots of flowers; flowers in my friends’ hair, flowers in vases, flowers outside, flowers everywhere! I love how such little things like flowers can brighten up the world. :)
I also tried to continue the Photo A Day Challenge this month but then I missed a day. Still, I was able to take some really pretty pictures. Here are some of my favorites. :)
Other Things I Loved
Beautiful right? How was your February? Is the weather getting warmer where you are?
Hey, everybody! How was your January? It was a great start to a new year with new goals and a new mindset. For me, January went by all too fast.
I started off January with my friends. We had an amazing time ringing in the New Year and laughing together. On the fourth, I worked on my scrapbooks! I’m so close to being finished with the last one. Then on the seventh, it snowed. It was so much fun even though the snow didn’t stay long.
Picture Creds: Sis
On the ninth, I received my business cards from Vistaprint. I was so excited and so pleased with how they turned out! And two days later, I received my Vistaprint Promobox. I totally forgot about it so it was an amazing surprise to receive in the mail. :)
Then my friends and I started a Bible study type thing for us all to memorize Bible verses together. So far we have memorized Matthew 10:28 and Philippians 4:4-8. To help me memorize my Bible verses, I started a journal. On the left page, I write the Bible verse and my initial thoughts. On the right page, I write a “React and Respond” section where I write my thoughts at the end of the week and things that I want to remember about the verses that I studied.
On the thirteenth, my friend (shout out to A) taught me the basics of video making. Then on the seventeenth, I uploaded my very first Youtube video! (3 Things You Should Know About Me) I am super excited about my Youtube channel. Ya’ll can expect some great things coming soon! Also, I’m hosting a GIVEAWAY! (More about that here.)
My school had to move the piano into the common area for an event and they decided to keep it there for a couple of days. It was wonderful hearing so many people playing songs and everyone connecting over the music.
This month I also participated in a Photo-a-day challenge. It was a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month.
Other Things I Loved
- 52 Lists Project book
- 52 Lists To Happiness book
- Pinterest “tried it” button
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Sherlock Season 4
That’s all! How was your January? What are you looking forward to this February?
So, I’m following one of my friends’ blog: sundrysunflowers and she posted her Top 10 October Favorites. Well, I thought it was such a good idea, that I decided to copy her. :P But before I get started, I need you to click the link above and follow my friend’s blog. Now, without further ado, my October Favorites!
5) Once Upon a Time: I first heard of this show from – believe it or not – my Algebra teacher. It’s a really good show and I can’t wait until I get to season 4, where I heard Ana and Elsa are added.
4) I started Pilates workouts that I found on YouTube. They’re called Blogilates and Cassey Ho (the lady who does the videos) has a blog called, yup, Blogilates. The workouts are relaxing and cheer me up. I did “Legersizes” a couple of days ago and my legs are still sore!
3) Here In This Moment by Beckah Shae (song): I really like the beat of this song and it just gets me going! This is my favorite song. I shall play it over and over until I get tired of it! :D
2) Reese’s peanut butter chocolate spread: It tastes exactly like Reese’s! I like to dip Jet-Puffed Candy Corn Marshmallows into the Reese’s spread. So good! And in case you were wondering, no the candy corn marshmallows don’t taste like candy corn; they taste like marshmallows. :P
1) My green fuzzy blanket: My Oma got me a green fuzzy blanket do for my birthday last year. This blanket came in handy these last few days. Not only is it getting colder, my heater broke, so I’ve been using this blanket like every day. It’s super cozy and warm.
So, let me know what your favorite thing (or things) was (or were) about October! Til later. :)