Happy October everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the cooler fall weather! I am. I went pumpkin picking with my friends the other day which really got us all into the fall mood. :)
It’s good to be back to blogging. I took an unannounced and unexpected break for a couple of months. There was so much going on and I wasn’t sure how to include my blog in that. While I am sorry for being gone for so long, the break helped me to get a better picture of what I want my blog to be like. With that, little explanation aside, here’s the Fall Tag.
Many many thanks to Lydia from Lydia, A Dancer For The King, for tagging me! Be sure to check out her blog here and her version of the tag here.
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related question.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favorite fall outfit? – I love wearing sweaters and boots. They’re so comfortable. :)
- What is fall weather like where you live? – I live in North Carolina so it gets pretty cold. I know it’s fall when the leaves start falling and it’s cold enough outside to need a light sweater.
- Your favorite drink to have in the fall? – Apple cider! But I drink a lot of tea in the fall, almost every day. In November I start bringing out the hot chocolate and mint teas.
- Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they? – My family and I will all go to pick out pumpkins together. Thanksgiving is a big deal and we all work together to make our favorite foods.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months? – I love sitting on the porch and reading or drinking hot tea. I also really like going to pick pumpkins and walking around the block. This year I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends; we had a lot of fun. :)
- What’s your favorite fall-scented candle? – I love the Sweater Weather candle from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good!
- Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories. – When I was still homeschooled, I would go on walks around my neighborhood with my family every day. I loved being with them and being outside. We don’t do it as much anymore because of our crazy schedules.
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching? – I don’t really watch any specific fall movies. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comments and I’ll check them out!
- What’s your favorite fall treat? – I absolutely love candy corn! It’s my favorite fall treat.
- If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn? – A couple of years ago, my mom helped me make a Downtown Abbey costume. It was long and pink.
Tag! You’re It!
I’m going to tag anyone who loves fall! Have fun with this tag!
Hey, guys! So yesterday was the first day of Spring! YAY! If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE Spring. The flowers, the weather, the patterns; everything is so beautiful this time of year! There are so many things to like about spring, I decided to make a list. So here are 25 things I love about spring.
- Easter service at church!
- Seeing everyone outside.
- Sitting outside on the patio with a good book.
- Baby animals!
- Being about to put away the big winter coats.
- Opening the windows to the fresh breeze.
- Pulling out the shorts after a long stretch of winter.
- Easter break with family and friends! How perfect is that? :)
- Pastel colored everything!
- Picnics by the lake complete with books, iced tea, and kites.
- Bike rides down to the park.
- The soft, fresh feeling in the air.
- All of the beautiful blooming flowers! I mean just look at these;
- Waking up to the birds. Such a beautiful sound. <3
- Fresh vegetables and fruits!
- Looking for four-leaf clovers in the backyard.
- Travel opportunities.
- Spring smells.
- Rainy mornings.
- The fresh green of the new leaves.
- Beautiful weather.
- Watching the clouds roll across the clear blue sky.
- Summer on the horizon.
- Tulips, tulips, and more tulips. :)
- The sense of rebirth and beginnings that fill the air during springtime.
What do you love about spring? Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great day!
Hey, everyone! I was technically sorta nominated by Maha from FunHouse Vision. I love love love fall so when I saw this tag, I knew I had to post my version of it. Before I start, be sure to check out Maha’s blog here and her version of this tag here!
- What signifies the start of Fall for you?
Fall begins when we bring out the candy corn and apple cider.
- What is your favourite Fall scent?
Crisp Morning Air from Bath and Body Works
- What is your favourite Fall colour?
I love the wine/crimson berry color like this Essie nail
- What is your favourite Fall drink?
Apple cider all the way!
- What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
I don’t watch many shows but the one I am watching is Dancing With The Stars so I’ll go with that.
- What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
Ankle boots, striped dresses and sweaters
- What is your favourite frugal Fall activity?
Sitting by the fireplace or sitting outside on the porch.
- What is your favourite makeup look come fall weather?
I don’t really wear makeup but I think darker shadow and a darker lip can create a great fall look. Like this one:
Tag! You’re It!
I tag anyone who wants to complete this tag! Totally fun. If you love fall, you should do it.
I thought I would try something different today and make the main part of my post centered. Let me know how you like it! Anywhos,be sure to check out Maha’s blog if you haven’t already and have a great and fantastic day! :)
*please note: none of these pictures are mine*
How did you like the tag? What do you love about fall? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to hear from you!
Hey, everyone! So I have a dilemma… the calendar tells me it’s fall but the weather is so far from being fall-like that it actually feels like summer. Not only that, but my school is freezing. So here’s my question, what am I supposed to wear?! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me! While you’re thinking about that, here are 25 things I LOVE about Fall!
- Fall clothes look so cute! And they are comfortable. Win win.
- Foggy mornings.
- Candy corn, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, hot tea, hot chocolate.
- Holding warm drinks when it’s cold.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Long walks around the neighborhood.
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Infinity scarfs.
- Being back at school!
- Brown boots.
- Apple cider, apple muffins, apple everything.
- The beautiful colors! They make the prettiest pictures like these:
- Studying by a cozy fireplace.
- Hot soups.
- Bath And Body Works’ scents.
- Decorating pumpkins.
- Warm candles.
- Spending time with family.
- Warm blankets.
- The feeling of the cool, crisp air on your cheeks.
- All of the fun fall activities!
- Nail polish colors.
- And the clothing colors.
- All of the writing inspiration.
- Looking forward to the upcoming holidays.
What do you love about the fall weather or just fall in general?
Pinterest: @quiet1234 Google+: @happilyabi Bloglovin: @happilyabi